/r9gay/ - #1697

Perilous journey edition.

Last thread:

Attached: ssbd4nv7ctq01.jpg (2048x1652, 335.31K)

>tfw no bf who bakes fresh bread daily

we need some kind of weekly r9g event
something with mascots and sponsors

of an autobot faggot killa.
your eyez breathed life into the raped zoul of the abonded, you transplanted your zoul to ressurect.
say sorry to ya base poopa you got mindful things to do that ovveride degenercy. they will say go outzide, they will cazt dizperzionz,
but i will go inzide, and re-cast the soul of the abandoned building, a world of adventure, a microcosm of
the furthest reaches to explore within abandoned buildings, those situated sharply contrasting from the streets walked
past and ignored, bring the forgotten back into the fold, challenge is the right path. outside cannot exist without inside and no, that's
not even it, what is inside but outside in its most condensed, distilled form? inside is outside, it is outside with walls,
it is pasturing those with a filtered essence of outside, inside is like the bovine steroids of outside.
and partitioned with a foot in the door,
and a shake of the resolve.
on the sill your soul fit perfectly and both eye and window boarded shall elevate one another
in a fiery feedback loop, thumping occurs and suddenly the building stands up for what it is about, or should
i say he? he, beloved frankenstein beds for Jesus a faggot. he fucks the faggot and instantiates what is right for him and his short span of life
as the eyes do roll back and forth tickling the precipice of dislodging from the elevation of part,
frankenstien 4 jesus starts the faggot vaporisation spree as if
superman was playing shotgun hunting with his shotgun slug eyes and his slug trail lazer beams will abruptly explode your faggot starbucks
in your face and you lick the lazer beam because at the end of the day,
and this is true faggot logic right here:
you licked the lazer in your face because it was in your face.
superman will blow you so hard out of the

i want to kiss cute boy feet today.

Attached: 1648400499700.jpg (240x240, 10.34K)

I FORGOT TO TAKE YOUR VIRGINITY
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

water, it will be like an explosion so fucking abrupt it will look
like it was on fast-forward, you will be slithering along at the local childrens swimming pool and
you will be about to dive off the diving board but as you are on the precipice of the diving board superman all of a
sudden corners you, you have no where to go but jumping, so he throws you a grenade, and pushes you off the diving board.
you land on your flip flops and your feet land somewhere on the main attraction, a water-slide
called jeranimo jungle juice monkey fucker lubricant slide.
and superman breathes in that black smoke, he breathes it all in in one inhale, into his lungs to flex his reslilience,
, and let his body crumple like a piece of paper in a vacuum
as he teleports to places unknown because afterall he gets high off smoking ceaseless faggots.

perhaps faggots should think twice about entertaining the idea of surmounting the will of Jesus, superman is
a stand-in for Jesus in this instance...

the cavern is an allegory to bussy

I'll be going to bed soon and I hope you'll have a great sleep, not schizo user! ^^

I NEED A BOY'S WARMTH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!!!!!

More than 300 boyfriends died in this bussy
You need bussy training and bussy equipment to bussy plap.
THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS BUSSY WORTH DYING FOR!

i traded dick pics is this good progress

Very good... doubleplus good.

I am drinking alone as my family finally goes to bed
The coke is flat and I put in too much whisky

Attached: EV98n05XkAIzZ4s.png (1876x2604, 802.12K)

faggots end.

licks the faces to you a face
face you won't the crumbling of face
dodges the crumbs to you a dodge
dodge you won't the bonnets of dodge.

>meet amazing guy
>oh wow i would be an absolute disaster actively lowering someone else's quality of life if i tried to be more social and get to know him
he's better off without me in his life

i'll drink with you user. i've got a bit of vodka left but no mixer, so i'm just drinking it out of the bottle

Thank you, and cheers
I feel like I should be being productive but it's a sunday night and I'm sad and tired, just want to vibe to ambient music instead

Attached: E1bQeZTUUAgCLAV.png (2295x2046, 483.07K)

faggots,

slayerleast will document. slayermost will traverse. word.

agree?

listening to ambient music while drunk sounds really calming, fun. i'm just playing a dumb a rhythm game to pass the time
it's okay, if you'r enot doing anything productive today you can just make up for it tomorrow

Attached: 1601720226096.jpg (1536x2048, 337.83K)

>fuck me right in the bussy!
What does he mean by this?

he wants you to slide right in