Do you have a healthy digestion, robots?

Do you have a healthy digestion, robots?

Attached: 1581756863431.webm (1280x720, 648.45K)

No I developed IBS-C after I quit smoking. Every morning I have to take Linzess to alleviate my constipation.

so why exactly do you have that saved on your hard drive?

no i think i have ibs i wake up every night with stomsch cramping and i go to the toilet multiple timesa day. my appetite is ruined and i am too lazy n dumb to try to fix

Is that a catheter but for shitting?

I think he's about to shit out his entire digestive system

no that is just what homosexuality will do to your shithole

why are all gay men like this wtf

It is the only thing in my life i'm proud of.
Rarely do I need more than 2 squares of toilet paper, and the 2nd is just to double check.
No matter what I eat everything goes through without any issue. When I give myself food poisoning (yes intentionally) I'll get some digestional discomfort but only for a couple days.

Turns out your dick isn't supposed to go in the ass

what is this go-go gadget called? umbrella?

I have IBS-C too, I take 1-2 Movicol every day. When I drink Coca-Cola I basically just don't shit.

faggots why are you like this faggots WHY are you like this???

It's a real bitch, ain't it? If I wasn't actually suicidal before this... Well, now I am.

holy fucking shit how do you even deal with this?? do you tuck it back in or do you have to clean it?

Attached: cue293b202541.jpg (500x408, 34.29K)

To post eet on Any Forums

That's no gadget, that's his prolapsed rectum hanging out.

upside down nike, straight pubes + foreskin, nigger toilets.
this is china.
no argument definitely a chinky dinky doo doo.

Yeah, Im killing myself in April-May funnily enough, this was the tipping point for me, the worst part being theres no treatment and I also dont have a clue what causes it and have had little success through diet elimination.
In addition, if Im stuck eating rabbit food for the rest of my life anyway Id honestly rather just be dead.

do you retards actually think this is what gay sex results in?

Have you tried a carnivore diet yet?