Miyoko is a whore

miyoko is a whore.
none of the tripfags are good. literally everyone here is a whore now. holy fucking shit lol
i trusted her but shes so autistic and slutty, if you know me from here dm me for the logs
never trust an egirl from here

Attached: FC3292D4-A633-4EC7-83BE-13E1CA6E8169.jpg (963x1093, 116.76K)

show logs

>none of the tripfags are good
Yeah that's why I want you gone

You know you're literally the "I'm not like the other girls" stereotype, right?

Can I trust you, wren? Be honest.

who are you?
i barely post here but she roped me back into it
im not trying to be she just really hurt me and after amber tried to pull shit and steal bfs i really thought she would be on my side but what the fuck. i wanted a tripfag friend who didnt just want male validation lol

you guys were bffs tho !! :(

Dw we're friends. Send me the logs [email protected]

I don't know what you're talking about, you and the nigger bitch are both underage and this is a grade school cat fight. You're not special, you're just like the rest. Little WHORES. Daughters of SATURN.

no one fucking cares, please kill yourself

I hate this board so fucking much now but I still come back to see this shit happening, simps and whores, go take the school bitching somewhere else or die, I dont care which

Attached: 77313B3F-84C0-4D26-935A-1620AD81B229.jpg (459x459, 27.63K)

yeah we were but she rlly hurt me this time
idk if i can trust any tripfags now UUUGHH
i just gotta stick to my bf and autistic vidya now
maybe
im just gonna ignore her now desu i really cared. it seems catty to continue this
maybe

yes but wren is female with delicious smelly unwashed feet so she is the force of good here we need to wash the threads of r9k with niggers blood user

Attached: 1625156158857.png (778x900, 107.03K)

yuno is a whore.
none of the tripfags are good. literally everyone here is a whore now. holy fucking shit lol
i trusted her but shes so autistic and slutty, if you know me from here dm me for the logs
never trust an egirl from here

haha thats what me and my husband do desu I have no other friends
WHA WHAT I DO

Why can I not get a fembot gf on discord they all ghost me, am I really that boring?
I do not want a trip fag gf because she will probably betray me.

all i want for april fools is to be yunos personal shoe cleaner using my tongue

99% of the time you will get ghosted
maybe after a week, two weeks, max month
there's no point

Every fucking time, it is not fair.

More like the force of evil. You simps are even worse than the UNDERAGE girls. Shame on you and your penises. I hate you niggers so fucking much. YOU THREW AWAY THE BOARD FOR A QUICK FAP SESSION.

i wash my feet but i was sick and didnt shower for 3 days a week ago
im better now i shower every night
yuno is okay i guess
BASED i only rlly talk to bf .. so excited to live with him

if u wouldnt throw your life away for 3 day old white female feet you'd have to be a tranny user don't shit up this holy thread any longer wren post your soles asap it'll drive the filthy away

3 day unwashed*.. but this wokrs too

i dont talk to people much on discord but if you find one she will be a whore
fembots on discord will all be the same
the ppl here r kind of mean to me though so idk what you r saying. nobody likes me here and thats fine! i prefer well thought out discussions to the kind of shit i see in most foidish threads

Discord was a big fat mistake. If I were in charge I would crucify every single simp/orbiter/enabler from r9k.

fembots are whores that's why i make sure to beat them properly