FUCK EVERYONE FUCK EGIRL RANGE FUCK I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE DIE YOU PIECES OF SHIT IM NOT THE BAD FUCKING PERSON HERE...

FUCK EVERYONE FUCK EGIRL RANGE FUCK I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE DIE YOU PIECES OF SHIT IM NOT THE BAD FUCKING PERSON HERE YOU GUYS ARE YOU GUYS ARE THE BAD PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE ALL GONNA GO TO HELL

Attached: 68F46CD5-0662-4A0B-8270-57223A1DC1F9.jpg (720x1280, 215.47K)

Are you on your period, Ms. Sweet 16?

You are going to hell for having sex with your father and cucking your mother, you sick freak.

miyo i love you. i care about you truly and you were one of my first friends but what you fucking did wasnt right. i was on your side until this but seriously. get the fuck off the board and stop acting like a slut on discord and answer my calls, please. give me owner to egirl gun range and leave. i care about your safety even after you pulled this shit. and dont fucking play victim here

what you did in there wasn't even slightly right. you shouldn't have done what you did. that was fucking sickening and made me feel disgusting deep down in my heart. you really need to go ahead and get a fucking life because this wasn't even slightly right for you to do.

come back and talk to us once you're done thinking about the bullshit that you went ahead and did.

shut the fuck up you werent even in her dms while she was writing it lol
stop acting like it hurt you

dont listen to the haters. your power level is increasing. they are trying to keep you contained. let lose

what are these normo chatroom politics

Miyo chill, limes is just being limes, he's an internet fuckboy, you're overthinking

yeah whatever, you worthless hole

get ratio'd by korean girls

Attached: Untitled.jpg (603x595, 98.54K)

For context, miyoko is mad that guys on discord are thirsting after pictures of pretty white girls like that girl lilly and not her

Attached: 1581807321383.jpg (575x771, 423.2K)

So this isn't an imposter?
What happened? I'm not in egirl gun range.

I have no idea what any of this is. Care to fill me in?

HereThat's the actual context I'm not joking

i was on her side in the gc when people were making her upset over her race. i honestly dont care about it and i call people niggers all the time but i had to hold back.. now she has done some deeply personal shit in my dms lol

this isnt true. i dont care that im not white you guys were being racist and im tired ofyou cunts

That is what you get for trust niggers, stupid ass.

Attached: on_god.jpg (1024x961, 178.77K)

Yeah but who the fuck are any of these people

The new secret club now that sheepvillage is dead

>theyre playing out their soap opera on my board
how about you niggers fuck off back to tumblr

Attached: f1d.jpg (1200x768, 101.53K)

This is part of R9K's culture though, and has been for over a decade, it's finally happening again which is fun

Learn to use punctuation, retard.

Get rid of the fat 13 year old Australian girl who gets groomed by her 29 year old autistic boyfriend, she makes fun of your race all the time, it's pretty humiliating to be honest.. she only cares about how she has a high rank on the server, fuck Wren. Ban her and everyone she likes, she doesn't really care about you, she's extremely two-faced and always talks shit behind your back, we know that, don't think she wouldn't be capable of it.

Wren's a sweetheart stfu