/waifu/ - Waifu General #563

Holding on to her for dear life edition

Previous thread: desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/67865453

Attached: 1638510685310.png (750x783, 658.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S1a-CQNC3c
youtube.com/watch?v=wFJaJKgBmB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for a quick death

Attached: 1646486367426.jpg (420x560, 90.32K)

*ahem*

I love Shadow!

Attached: 1631303848363.jpg (1080x856, 66.23K)

The world is better for Hana being in it, and the thread is better for the same now!

Attached: Saxophone Player.jpg (1500x2122, 418.1K)

Waifu in a tiddy sweater.

WAIT
THEY DON'T LOVE HER LIKE I LOVE HER

Attached: karenshine.png (599x587, 276.82K)

What do you and your waifu do when you and your waifu have downtime?
Are you and your waifu more of a party person or stay-at-home person?
Are you and your waifu an animal person?
Dogs or cats? Why?
What are you and your waifu looking for in a relationship?
What's you and your waifur biggest regret so far in life?
What's you and your waifur most embarrassing moment?
How do you and your waifu handle rude people?
Where did you and your waifu grow up?
Are you and your waifu close to you and your waifur family?
Do you and your waifu have any siblings?
Do you and your waifu live near you and your waifur family? How often do you and your waifu see them?
What was the best part of you and your waifur day today?
What's you and your waifur favorite food?
Are there any great restaurants in this area that you and your waifu would recommend?
What did you and your waifu do during the Covid lockdown? Anything you and your waifu wish you and your waifu'd done differently?
What's the most adventurous thing that you and your waifu've done?
What's on you and your waifur current playlist?
Do you and your waifu keep in touch with you and your waifur friends from you and your waifur hometown?
How do you and your waifu feel about traveling?
Where has been the most beautiful place you and your waifu have travelled?
What was the last book you and your waifu read?
What's the best film you and your waifu've seen this year?
What's you and your waifur favorite drink?
What's you and your waifur dream job?
What have you and your waifu done that you and your waifu're really proud of?
What do you and your waifu want to try or do in life that you and your waifu haven't yet?
When was the last time you and your waifu got super angry with someone? What happened to make you and your waifu that angry?

Attached: images.jpg (256x197, 12.71K)

>Reminder to never feel shame about who your waifu is, or for loving her. Beginning to let go of the guilt I felt for being myself is one of the best things I've ever done. I love you Shadow, thank you for everything.
We get it, you watched Turning Red. You're not special

living a good, long life with waifu before dying peacefully in your sleep at the same time

is shadow fluffy, or fuzzy?

how nice goddess hana to take the the time to bless us all

this movie is talked about everywhere. I'll have to see it and see what all the fuss is about

Attached: 29518357_p0_master1200.jpg (423x611, 213.75K)

I don't know what Turning Red is and I was feeling weirdly sentimental when I wrote that all up. I still stand by it though. Feel free to point out how I'm wrong.
Fluffy! And sharp. Depends on where.

Attached: shadow_0178.jpg (1181x1202, 353.7K)

L + no tulpa + warded + groomed + touch grass + you like sonic

You need to be 18 to post here btw

guys stop, i'm not a thread boogeyman no matter how much you want me to be

Attached: d8r951j-a3f12920-2648-4c92-948b-c7766bacc9c1.png (320x276, 38.18K)

lolwhut does this even mean

weird zoomer twitterspeak

What music are you listening to right now?

I would've loved to have a high school romance with her back when I had a lot of free time without worries I could've spended with her going out on dates everyday, and that relationship eventually developing into marriage

>Keeping waifu warm
She'd use her untolerance to the cold as an excuse to cuddle under the blankets most of the time

Swimming on the sea with her would be a dream so we'd spend a lot of time just having fun on the water or just relaxing there while hugging, then just walk a lot, go eat at some bars that may be near by or cuddle on a blanket under the sun.

All the time but sometimes the feeling isn't as strong as even if I feel a bit sad I can handle it. And some other times it feels like a really hopeless and crushing loneliness, just because I had a bad day and thought about wanting to be with her, thing that just reminded me that I'll never get to be with the girl I am in love with no matter how much time passes or how much I'd want to be on her side. Even if I've accepted that this is how it's going to be for the rest of my days as long as I keep loving this girl can't help but feeling this way sometimes.

>appeared all of a sudden IRL
Depends on the context, if she got summoned as a servant just look for the master that summoned her. Then if she got isekai'd out of nowhere as a human get a stroke probably due to how confusing everything would be for her.
>be their secret lover
Of course not, that's disgusting and it would go against her character completely.
>mug would you buy for your husbando
I'd get her a "snek of the year" one
>favorite picture of waifu
It has always been this one, I just love everything about it, how beautiful and peaceful she looks like, how warm and conforting her expression looks and how great the picture is in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFJaJKgBmB0

Attached: file.png (1200x721, 1.16M)

Waifu showing a... Uhh...

Attached: Purple Momiji Sign 1.jpg (800x800, 362.44K)

Tell us more about Momiji

Melania's boss music for the hundredth time.

She's such a pretty one, my girl Kana...
I dunno about that, but she does look cute in a sweater.
Earlier I put on a J-pop album I knew in high school. It was as good as ever but felt sad and nostalgic since I suddenly remembered the people who recommended it to me for the first time in years. I listened to it a lot my senior year, driving to and from college on the weekend my first few semesters, and working my comfy summer job. But all that's gone, just decade-old memories of a better time and a better world.

I wonder if my wife Kana ever feels that painful longing of better days?
>warm and conforting her expression looks
She's sunbathing like a snek. Cute.

Attached: kanacmsn61.jpg (2000x2500, 442.18K)