Kinda funny how everything incels accuse women of doing, incels are actually guilty of themselves...

Kinda funny how everything incels accuse women of doing, incels are actually guilty of themselves. Turns out 90% of men are aiming for the top 5% of women.

Attached: male delusions.png (720x1379, 138.92K)

all of the categories you are limiting the demographic by are life choices. facial attractiveness on a basic level is not a life choice, which is the discriminating factor by women that points to the top 20% of men.

also very few men care about earning potential, and height. you can also go ahead and add all of the other races except black women because statistically black women are at the biggest race disadvantage in the dating game.

I got 60% on mine. Fuck off

well, maybe i should insert that indian men are probably at a worse disadvantage than black women in terms of racial effect on the dating pool, but whatever.

No incel has height or money cutoffs roastie kys

what website is this? i wanna try

Literally don't be fat. Stupid femcels

So you will pay for her existence then? I didn't know trad men were so common.

>not overweight
>white
Thats a mutt problem. If this were europe these criteria would be literally 60 percent of women, 80 if you accounted for students in addition to earning.

Also height in addition to face, at least for men.

realitycalc

Being white is not a requirement, I am not a Any Forumstard.
I couldn't care less about how much she earns, only women obsess over this shit.
And women are the ones that care about height, she could be a giant or a midget, I can find any of them and everything between attractive.

Yeah women generally don't have tits size cutoffs in men either, retard

60% of European women are overweight.

That's not even taking into account the fact all the thin white women are either turbowhores, mentally ill, post wall, or batshit insane. Or all 4.

Don't pretend you would be happy with a leech who used you as a meal ticket her entire life

>No incel has height cutoffs
And this is why you dysgenic freaks keep producing more miserable manlet kids, because you're going for 4'8 bitches to satiate your pedo fetish

I don't mind supporting someone I love as long as I can afford it. I don't see human beings as wallets to be used.

Yeah, because that includes all age ranges. In 18 to 25, it's a quarter of that.

That's not true at all. Plenty of young euro girls are fat, they just leave the house less so you don't see them as much and get a selection bias.

What's the point of dating a woman if she's guaranteed to become a blimp in a years time?

So they are not in my social circles, ergo I would never date them anyway. And you don't have to date either, just fuck around. If you date, just make sure she knows that she's gotta stay thin.

>take realitycalc test
>%17.59
lmao fuck off retard, nearly 1/5 women of the US meet my criteria

Stop trying to talk like a fuckboy, it's embarrassing

>indian men are probably at a worse disadvantage
Yeah dude 17% of the population is Indian because they can not get laid lol, fuck off with this bullshit they are just narcissistic liars who want everyone to feel pity for them.

You're still aiming for the top 17% of women while likely being in the bottom 20% yourself, retard. And this is you thinking your standards are LOW. Can't make this up, holy shit lmao.

>fuckboy
Just a good looking autist kek. Literally the only thing you need to get laid.

>am 28
>very clean and groom myself daily/sometimes twice a day
>good career with great benefits, make over six figures and crazy good retirement options and even better health benefits
>builtfat, could be a positive or negative, probably mostly negative but whatever
literally only looking for a woman between 21 and 34 whos not obese and taller than 5'2. thats it

you're retarded?

just because his standards are of a certain percentage doesnt mean its the "top 10%"
its a specific type,
its a choice in women, its not a standard;
all of you are misinterpreting this, everything is preference,
some "10/10" women want to fuck fat guys, why else does louis griffin fuck peter?
some "10/10" men like chubby as fuck fat women
its the same across the board and yall need to realise that there isnt a universal 10/10
i dont find the typical women being posted as 10/10s as 10/10 because theyre not my type.

Imagine thinking that "not married" is too high a standard.

These sites give you the percentage of the total population of that sex, really what you want is percentage of singles looking to date.