You will never

you will never:
>own a house
>have a wife
>reproduce
>retire

Attached: crying_honkler_by_nelex5000_dd8wowj-fullview.jpg (1280x1010, 141.63K)

at least i own a house

I retired at age 18 though.

Attached: 1647562567603.jpg (1000x963, 158.71K)

>i want it because others have it
kys normalfag

I own a house and am on track to retire in ~10 years. Hopefully that's enough

I'm more bent out of shape that I'll never be able to be a rich dude that disowns whores in my lifetime

i want a house and to retire because i hate being a wagie and i don't want to rent

want to get real sad? The manager at my shitty wagie job has three daughters (14, 11 and 9). The other day he said how happy he was that his oldest daughter learned to cook and was now baking cakes just to show love to him. Then, last week, he told how his other daughters got jealous, so each of them started baking other delicious stuff for daddy just to compete for his affection, so, when he got home, he had 3 different home-baked desserts to try out, in some sort of contest, and they kept asking him which one was the most delicious and saying how much they loved their daddy and how they did it for him.

None of us here will ever know anything like this, most of us probably shuddering the idea of having a daughter, fearing she will become a "roastie" and sexual object when she grows up, rather than a caring and nurturing mother.

I don't know why even live.

Attached: www.png (488x498, 202.82K)

my manager has two daughters and he got them all jobs at my company. i'm pretty sure they make way more than me even though i do twice as much work

You can do all three things if you REALLY want it but meh

>>own a house
Eh, one of four isn't all that bad.

The shitty thing is, none of it is even any good anymore. You might conceivably be able to buy a house, but it would cost so much that it would just feel like a burden for the rest of your life. Having a wife and reproducing would just mean being cucked and betabucks for life. It's all stupid, participating in society in these ways is so low IQ that you would just be embarrassed.

>You can do all three things if you REALLY want it
besides retire (and then run out of money long before you die) no, not really

no u
original comment

i will never be employed because i shit too much

Attached: 1639757845358.jpg (695x640, 37.21K)

>i will never be employed because i shit too much
u wot m8
how often do you poop?

that's fine. what i really want right now is to have a bowel movement. it's starting to worry me

too much, at least 3 times after waking up and around 30 minutes to an hour apart per shit.

caffeine. large dose magnesium

y dont u just sit on the toilet all day?
do you take opiods?
y ur poops weird, champ?
tell me more about those poops

I'll never have a wife but I make decent money. I'm a salarycel grinding my life for a big corp, chasing promos and higher TC.

I will own a house eventually but have no clue what to do with it

fuck me
fuck this post capitalist world
just fuck