Robots, would you ever date a tibetan girl

Robots, would you ever date a tibetan girl

Attached: IMG_20220328_004025.jpg (238x347, 38.12K)

Fuck yeah. I would take her to wawa

I don't know. What do they do?

I have oneitis for a tibetan girl rn...
How do you think are my chances? She seems less worse than white foids and she FUCKING TALKED TO ME on her own initiative!

No offense but do americans never visit real restaurants?

Attached: Pizzeria.jpg (910x1213, 341.99K)

They're asians but unlike japanese or chinese, because there are so few tibetians, they tend to stick together with their compatriots in whatever countries they might live. They're also very patriotic but they hate china

go for it, she might say no but if she seems approachable it could be for a reason
i'm just autistic and like plain boring food

I'm autistic too, but you should visit an authentic italian restaurant at least once in your life

You let Western propaganda decide your taste in women? Fuck China, I will marry a Tibetan. Guy, she is probably just talking to you because she is a mosquito looking for white blood. She will drain you until you are a husk, then move on to the next fool. Drink my redpill milkshake, my brother. Never touch your penis for the next thirty years, AT LEAST.

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7.jpg (662x712, 38.44K)

Italian food isnt special . Its just tomatoes, oil, cheese that smells like armpit, spoiled grape juice, and boiled dough

Dude.
I am pro china af
I just pretend to be pro Tibet or some shit to be kind to her

Attached: 1641066552099.jpg (644x488, 71.76K)

Also why do you come to the conclusion that she is leeching for white blood. I don't even have an income and she could easily ride chadlites dick who has a full-time jon

Lel, well power to you.
That's kind of what they do, man. I'm guessing she doesn't know about your income or lack thereof.

We met at a support group where almost everyone who attends is a NEET
I am going to earn money in a few years when I finish my apprenticeship but she really would be playing 4D chess if she would wait that long to get her infinite money machine

Oh, I thought this was all online. Maybe you're in luck, just have fun. Ignore my drabble.

>tibetan
What is this? I don't acknowledge the existence of whatever this is.

Aw man this explains a lot
She was born in my country and lives in an average income family so she would really not have pick me
The only problem in my way is that normalniggers have a discusting aspie gf fetish ignoring the fact that God made them for us spergs

I also don't acknowledge the existence of that wannabe country but it's an ethnic group and you can tell really well that they're a different race than the chinese

Attached: c76512caf8a2898d796ba20aab49bf79--amazing-people-beautiful-people.jpg (482x720, 111.34K)

You still haven't answered my question
Would you date a tibetan girl?
Just ignore the politics, what do you think about the looks, especially compared to other Asian races?

Ab-so-lute-ly

Based
I think of them as an underrated race because yellow fever nigger only talk about muh korean hwuite women

Attached: e7b8faa42906adc58afd96b3d1594351.jpg (555x829, 113.68K)

I find their genetic predisposition to get red cheeks real quick cute af

Attached: 2f827d99c6a367a1277b59ca44e931dc.jpg (333x500, 37.51K)