Im bored and wanna talk to people pls talk to me

im bored and wanna talk to people pls talk to me

Attached: E99319B4-829C-4551-BB44-28450CF7B05A.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/euZnnydVlGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TlvEghD25H8
youtube.com/watch?v=B1yIJ706i78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello I am making borgar

Attached: 1642831396141.jpg (720x528, 29.89K)

what up bored, how's it like being a fucking NIGGER CUNT, I will SLIT YOUT THROAT AND CUM DOWN IT, DIE haha just kidding anyways hello, I'm doing pretty good today myself, what brings you to this part of the internet user

I hate remakes and or revivals of shows, it's awful.

Kier#6929 add me. I am a good boy

Every single time you "bored and lonely" people ghost me after adding nothing to the conversation.

that's because they almost always lack SOVL

yay! i cant make burgers here bc the fire alarm always goes off when i try but i hope you enjoy yours anyways
Well llike i said i was feeling kind of bored and no one was replying to me so i thought it would be a good idea to just ask for it yknow
Anywho what are you up to??
Why do you think that? I haven't seen it yet honestly i still have to get through the rest of the series first i think im on the 2nd? season? maybe...?
Idk i'm kind of shy user sorry....;_;
aaaa i'm sorry that happened user i'm not like that i swear!!

Attached: B3D1C4BF-E57D-4CFA-9941-92B03B00CDD7.jpg (422x395, 44.41K)

stop typing like that and grow up

Entertain me, op. Tell me about your life or something and maybe I'll consider giving out a (You)

Love you, tranny

It is still shite

im about to go get maximum comfy in bed with music

Attached: 79841.jpg (400x400, 36.26K)

typing like what user this is how i always type
My life is....not the best rn i'll be honest with you
i wish i could meet new people but i'm kind of stuck in a transitional period with living and stuff and it seems like whatever i try seems to fail and im not sure what i have to do to change and it kind of feels hopeless sometimes and i keep sabotaging my relationships and then i wonder why no one wants to talk to me lol
but my life isnt really interesting i would rather hear about you user tell me about yourself i'd like to think i'm a pretty good listener if i do say so myself and i do
d'aww love you too user

Attached: 53B70243-8240-4394-A58F-F3E669D26EC8.jpg (298x298, 25.14K)

Who is this anime girl?

What is your opinion on mcdonalds fries vs KFC fries OP

i am not sure user sorry :<
But i think i might have gotten it from pinterest you could try there if you want
You know i dont actually think i've had kfc fries before. Or kfc really
Most of the times ive gotten chicken from a fast food place was from popeyes and while they're biscuits are splendid i dont recall having any fries so i guess i would have to go with mcdonalds
Why tho which do you think is better?

Attached: EEC6728E-7882-48C0-87CC-AB7DA7BBC598.jpg (350x350, 48.72K)

>What kinda music do you like user? my tastes are kind of all over the place
mine are all over the place too i think i understand what you mean
it all depends on my mood
>here is something i was listening to earlier at any rate i hope you like it ^^
this is literally it, ive been going through similar and exactly the same things on soundcloud

Attached: sXJ3BW2.png (715x725, 955.35K)

(You). At least you start relationships. All I do, aside from work, is browse the internet. Sometimes I hit the gym to prevent myself from getting obese, but that's my whole life

This is also a song i really love at the moment on a totally different wavelength although i dont really know what they're saying in it tho i dont think that is such a big deal when it comes to music yknow
youtu.be/euZnnydVlGQ
What are some of the soundclouds you like? i only really use youtube but it might be nice to branch out a bit if you say they have nice stuff there too
stop playing yourself user down working out is super good!! everytime i try to start jogging or whatever ive given up so youre miles ahead of me (lol get it)
I mean its not like i'm fat i mean i barely eat besides coffee and sweets but i wish i could actually stck to something for once i give up on pretty much everything i do i have like a dozen different "hobbies" but none that im really passionate about
That's kind of where im at in life too i have no idea what i want to do for school so i'm kind of just drifting laying in my bed and talking to you guys which isnt so bad all things considered but im not sure how long i can keep it up sometimes i wish someone would just force me out of it (but not too roughly hopefully heh....)

Attached: 0B6BF42E-05EA-4C17-80D0-BFDCD8798B20.png (900x900, 289.06K)

What kind of hobbies? All of mine are things that everyone here already does like vidya, watching anime, and reading. I work out too but I'm not nearly consistent with it as I want to be. Always had trouble with motivation, ig

>i have no idea what i want to do for school
Once I realized that I wouldn't find anything that I wanted to do as a career I entered the workforce. School seemed like it'd be a waste of time and money for me

>i'm kind of just drifting laying in my bed and talking to you guys
That's where I am and there's really no incentive to change, for better or worse

reminded me these for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=TlvEghD25H8
youtube.com/watch?v=B1yIJ706i78
wish my music management was better because i have trouble finding stuff id want to share :^) i mostly listen on youtube too
and about soundcloud not really following anything there i mostly go though playlists made for me like the weekly one and go diggin deeper from there. i mostly use it to find something really noisy, interesting and artsy i guess

Attached: 50044.jpg (500x500, 83.93K)

im doing a survey how big is your pp user