How am I supposed to meet a like-minded girl when I do nothing all day and she probably does the same?

How am I supposed to meet a like-minded girl when I do nothing all day and she probably does the same?

/soc/ is full of degenerates and swinger normies

Attached: makoto-ren-couch.png (1400x1400, 1.59M)

>How am I supposed to meet a like-minded girl when I do nothing all day and she probably does the same?
Why would you ask Any Forums that?

Attached: 1619180601287.png (480x480, 45.83K)

Dont wonen advertise 'Netflix' as a hobby? Surely that's an indicator enough

What hobbies do men have except jerking off, quoting gay philosophers, and talking about women?

All romantic relationships are transactional. If you don't have anything to offer another person then you won't get a partner. The only way you could get by dating while being that boring and aimless is if youre extremely good looking or charming. Otherwise you have nothing to offer so nobody buys from you.

I paint miniature inaction figures and play tabletop/board games with them.
Well, I would if I had an opponent, covid lockdowns literally killed my local place to game with people.

A true blackpill. It's the same reason why most people here wouldn't date a single mom, a black woman, an ugly person... very few people here are genuinely incel. It's simply that they want more out of the transaction then they deserve.

>Powerlifting
>Going to the local chess club
>Learning recipes and making food
>Trolling people on Reddit and /soc/

>if youre extremely good looking or charming
I'm fairly good looking and incredibly charming, where's my forever woman at?

That's the modern view of a relationship where the couple doesn't really love each other but there's enough benefit to stick with them at the moment.

If you have to worry about your girl cheating on you at any time, you probably aren't in love with her.

youre too based for women, sorry user

Get a hobby. Why would a girl be interested in your uninteresting life?

You dont actually want us and I dont blame you

Women who are shut ins are so depressed that we have no sex drive nor desire to be/appear attractive. You want your unicorn stacy who is somehow not mentally ill but is also a shut in and a sexual degenerate. Good luck

We can be depressed together, and maybe brighten each others day.

Shit excuse.
I look good but I don't do much because I have no one to do anything with.

If you think this is how it works youve never been truly depressed
>shit excuse
Maybe but thats kind of my point. I also think men and women exist differently. It takes more to make a woman a shut in, and it usually has a more profound negative effect since women are typically more extroverted and we are wired to need more human interaction

>we have no sex drive nor desire to be/appear attractive
I don't need you to have sex drive, nor do I need you to dress fashionably. I just want you to be with me, and don't be fat.

>youve never been truly depressed
Heh, good one user.

You know this is bullshit, and even as b8 it's not fun or interesting, so why bother posting it?

Real. I can understand not wanting to get into the baggage that is bpd women/rape victims and other such traumatized individuals but robots don't even want a depressed woman. They want someone normie to save them desu

>Get a hobby. Why would a girl be interested in your uninteresting life?
Telling someone to just get a hobby is such a meme. Finding a girlfriend is all luck and mostly based on if you didn't have a shit upbringing or weren't born ugly. If you didn't establish a friend group in high school and college you are fucked.

You can be an adult with a well paying job, interesting hobbies, volunteers, works out, etc. and it won't even matter

As long as youre not fat thats reasonable, but youre still unicorn hunting considering the disparity between number of shut in men vs women
If all you need to cure your depression is attention from a girl then youre better off than a lot of people
Its not b8 m8
Basically yeah. They think that a normie (who is attractive and likes overweight anime enthusiasts) will swoop in and give them a normal life. When in reality most of them wouldnt be able to make a relationship work even with their magical ideal woman because (shocking) their issues run much deeper than being single