I got called a tranny

And It made me angry. Anyone else get offended when you get called a trannie?

Attached: 1646874621300.png (649x489, 276.38K)

Well.... are you a transgender?

I'm not a tranny. I just said elden ring sucked on v and some fag called me a trannie. I was absolutely fuming.

I feel you'd only get mad at it if you're insecure about yourself. If someone called me a tranny I'd just be confused, maybe even laugh

>browses Any Forums
What dosage of HRT are you on?

Not him but I think just having your opinion dismissed is going to annoy most people lol

>Gets called a tranny
>Rants like a retard
>gets quads
There's your silver-lining

>Be me
>get Called tranny by xbox kid
>wtf.jpg
>just tell myself to be like Hitler and keep going when it gets tuff
that is one of his quotes by the way
>get over it
its that easy

Attached: dirt.jpg (474x528, 27.91K)

No way you got quads for this checked and neck yourself. Tranny bitch

If you can't stand a random stranger calling you a buzzword for no reason, you best prepare for the world out there.

Yes, irrationally so, despite me not being a tranny. It's something.

50mg bicalutamide 1mg estrofem every 6 hours

If they think your opinions are annoying and fruity you will get called a tranny, the problem is Any Forums is not right about everything, if you want a high IQ discussion about anything you will need to point out where you are wrong, and you will be bombarded with "tranny". It is just the way it is. Hang in there.

Just yesterday I got called a tranny and a cuck in the span of half an hour. It is what it is.

Op next time just laugh it off. They're retarded asf.

> Anyone else get offended when you get called a trannie?
Yeah there's just a lot of troons here or there appears to be and It's made many anons very schizo about it. Anons will call you a tranny if you just like anime or are gay because it aligns with troon shit. Real trannies need the rope for causing all this chaos they have infested this board and warped the minds of robots to constantly seethe about them.

Attached: 1644047447711.png (923x1059, 428.46K)

can't wait to give you normalfags a taste of .223. You've denied me a happy life by forcing me to conform to being a man, telling me my entire life trannies are disgusting abomination, and then sowing the seeds for me to become the hideous uncanny valley abomination trannies are known to be. I will warp you beyond recognition just as you warped me beyond recognition.

Only person eatting .223 is you tranny troon. 41%. Kill yourself ugly loser.

well yeah that's what you do afterwards to escape prison

nice quads tranny

all i can say to that is cope seethe and dilate you faggot tranny I hope my hollow points get stuck in your urethra

>I will warp you beyond recognition just as you warped me beyond recognition.
You wont do shit tranny fag other than continue cooming in those femboy socks that cover your hairy man legs. Btw normies fucking love you faggots I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about take your meds (not the hrt meds).

Attached: 9838663237337.png (287x288, 88.48K)