Why did my mom and other older women tell me being polite and respectful will get them to like me?

Why did my mom and other older women tell me being polite and respectful will get them to like me?

Attached: 1648356165547.jpg (750x907, 182.43K)

Anyone can like a polite person, just don't be a beta.

>O wow he's such a nice guy im gonna sleep with him
Said no women ever

Common courtesy goes a long way. It's better to be nice to everyone, then a complete asshole.

>It's better to be nice to everyone, then a complete asshole.
Ted Bundy had a wife and kids

Is call giving good first impression.

Their parents told them the same advice, and it worked.
for the grandparents because the 60s "sexual liberation" shit didn't ruin half the female population
it half worked for the parents because they didn't have social media to ruin the rest of the female population.

Oh they will like you, but only as a beta provider once they are done fucking every chad and tyrone and become fat and useless whores.

Attached: 1629444658219.jpg (500x594, 53.21K)

And I'm sure he was happy with that, nothing else fucked up in his life, solved all his problems. Ja ja.

Because women are habitual liars, and many don't know what they want even if they were being honest. It's hard for women to accept that they lust after sociopathic assholes.

Yeah, and he was nice to everyone. Just because he killed some bitches doesn't mean he was an asshole

Cause you cant just say please and thank you to get anyone to like you. You still need a personality and identity besides browsing Any Forums to get a gf

before my mother passed she always used to tell me to watch out and be careful of most women because they are crazy, unhinged, and emotionally manic at times.
It was only till a couple years after she had passed where I lost my virginity and started fucking around with more random girls from tinder where I started to really understand the warning

never smoke up with a bpd alt whore and fuck under the moonlight like filthy animals. Never stick your cock in crazy under any circumstance EVER. This isn't easy bros but you have to understand it fully, you hear it all the time but you have to REALIZE

Attached: dnn1w6p984p81.jpg (720x540, 36.08K)

because women are literally delusional and completely ignorant of what they are personally like. None of them are self aware at all and tacitly believe feminist shit they get told from their phone.

I used to be like you user. Then I met a girl and now I have GF, I'm surprised how based she is. After so many years of being told all girls are lefty delusionals.

What makes her based?

All of the 63 men that she slept with were white and conservatives, some of them were even fascists

Well it isn't based based. More like she sees how cringing and unnecessary the feminist moment is. Or how there is only two genders. How fucked it is for like girls to compete with trans women, etc.

>This isn't easy bros
Yeah I can barely keep all these girls away from me...
Any tips, bros. How do you dope with such success?

You tried.
Better luck next time.

Attached: 1629273397719.jpg (3110x3320, 933.82K)

Not racist so don't care.

what I mean is, it's not easy as a young boy trying to understand truly how crazy women can be yet your dick will never want nothing other than crazy pussy. It's a fucking drug that latches onto your soul

these demonic bitches are cock drainers and they will ruin your life but when you're growing up you can't think and will b blinded by wet pussy

Attached: f9pxgdmo9do81.jpg (707x640, 28.02K)

They just didn't want you to be their pain in the ass. They didn't care about your success.

Ehhhh, as someone with few hobbies outside of computer shit I beg to differ. Just be forward, fit, and retain most of your hair and teeth.

So what? Jodi Arias received hundreds of marriage proposals from men, Karla Homolka got remarried after being in jail for killing her sister, Daniella Pogialli also apparently had hundreds of male admirers and men desperate to marry her.