Your friend sets you up on a blind date

>your friend sets you up on a blind date
>you get to the restaurant
>this is her

How do you respond?

Attached: 85037169_p3.jpg (1353x3000, 1.71M)

"feet"
original

My gf looks like this but black

a little on the heavy side but if we hit it off i'd be okay with it.

>Tell her I need to go to the washroom.
>Leave and go home.

I try to get a quick glance at the menu to figure out average item price and I try to figure out a way to check her for a card.
Maybe she has family pics in her purse.

Lets a fucking goooo, chubbies are my thing

she is cute i would date a person like that
i like chubby girls

i'd take a vetted date set up by a friend way more earnestly than one i set up myself on a dating app desu. If someone knows me, and knows a girl, and thinks we'd be a good couple, that means a lot more than getting swiped on.

I just wish that my "friends" would do this some day. if ti not i will be alone forever

>chubby
>sleepy
Cool.
>long skirt
Not a big fan, but considering how much I hate whores it's nothing but a green flag.
I used to date a girl exactly like this but she had to be the most boring person on the planet. Imagine an average Robot sperg minus the hobbies and opinions (even the shit ones), and just spoke with one-word sentences.
Eventually I stopped dating her after she stood me up on our third date because her mother didn't let her go out. At first I thought it was a typical wymmyn excuse, but her mother actually called me on my phone and apologized, saying if she had known I was the one dating her daughter she would've let her go (the girl's mom is friends with my family), but I used that as an excuse to stop dating her.

Attached: 1648234849848.jpg (700x415, 70.66K)

Dude just ask them to do it. Girls in particular who crave to be in the "hero spotlight" are dying to be the ones who found a match for their "ugly friends".

Attached: 1648235031100.jpg (720x892, 50.72K)

she looks breedable. Suitable, I'd be happy with this

A wise man once told me: some pussy is better than no pussy, unless if it smells like dead fish. But outside of that case, any pussy you try for is pussy that you will never get.

A little thin for my taste but we can work on that.

I don't have any friends, but if I were in that situation I'd ghost her and leave on the spot. I am able to accept blacks and trannies, but not fatties

>cute soft-looking big boob anime girl who dresses modestly
Literally what is the catch here

I'd figure out what her fat distribution is like under the dress and go from there. In cubby women, fat distribution is everything.

a real woman that looks like that doesn't look very good with her clothes off.

a girl who broke my heart looks like this unironically
she was legitimately beautiful, cosplayed and did makeup for other people as a job.
it fucked me up, when i thought i was finally getting over her she shows up in my dreams and i'm back in my hole.

Attached: 1468096786847.png (803x672, 256.68K)

the exact opposite is true though, bigger girls usually look way better naked. if you don't like the belly you're actually low test