What would you do if you saw this first hand?

What would you do if you saw this first hand?

Attached: 1648296810470.webm (1024x576, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/tv/news/gym-weight-attack-australia-video-b2044609.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

laugh my ass off what was he even trying to do?

Agent 47 whacking this dude

He was trying to kill him. Out of all the places he could had fell, THATS the place he does it?

This is what I am going to do to the guy I saw asking my gymcrush out the other day.

Just another reason why you should limit your interactions with other human beings outside your family as much as realistically possible.

I would beat the shit out of him and say it was self defense since I thought he was still attacking the guy and trying to kill him, since what he did basically was attempted murder as long as I don't inflict too many injuries I shouldn't get charged.

this is either with fake weights or he was trying to commit murder. he did that on purpose 100%.

You could leave him unconscious at the very least because the danger should be neutralized, so you are allowed to be a little bit violent.

Aussies are a different breed
independent.co.uk/tv/news/gym-weight-attack-australia-video-b2044609.html

ah shit this thread reminded me i was suppose to buy a gun today ,
whatever ill do it next weekend

Australians are literal niggers. That's what happens when you let a colony of criminals mate with each other en masse.

would have shot his dumb ass
this is why I stay away from public gyms
fuck normalnigger scum

reach out hand helplessly and say
>NO SIRS PLEASE MOVE YOU WILL DIE

I just worry I would lean too hard into my Batman/Daredevil vigilante fantasies and end up going to prison anyway because he can't walk ever again.

Dudes quit the tryhard revenge fantasies, when you get whacked like that by a weight you're literally too stunned and in pain to react, dude probably broke his eye sockets too, your ass wouldn't do shit you'd be in shock and probably half blind

> this is either with fake weights or he was trying to commit murder. he did that on purpose 100%
I have gone to this gym many times and there is no fake weights. The bumper plates that weigh less are brightly coloured. Old mate pled guilty and is in jail for 11 months I think.

The post says what would you do if you SAW this happen, not if it happened to you. Fucking retard.

very sus, but I'll leave it to the detectives and lawyers

Some of us are hypervigilant and would have seen this faggot coming from a mile away
Try to drop a weight on me you're getting shot, simple as.

Yeah right you little internet tough guy you'd look in the other direction all awkward while I walk up and drop a dumbbell on your nuts fucking loser lol you'd probably say sorry after I do it

Attached: 1633520265442.png (360x346, 141.61K)