Champ, maybe you should have bought a house when you were 2 years old for $80,000 and then sold it for $600...

champ, maybe you should have bought a house when you were 2 years old for $80,000 and then sold it for $600,000 last year. that's what i did, because i was smart

Attached: GJAUKNTwGsJkwo4nHWjJc48Ph9aj1VKd5IqWPFmv[1].png (435x675, 142.27K)

>tfw you didn't buy a house in 2019
How do prices fucking double in 3 years? How does covid justify this? When do we get to use the fucking pillows? I could have owned a home with cash to spare but I was a complacent fucking IDIOT.

Attached: pepe_gun_head.jpg (709x765, 72.38K)

don't give a shit about how you guys have too much money but not enough
desu do you guys have any self awareness or not

What is the theory of this?, that regular people buying a house in the past are responsible of the houses being too much expensive today?

It doesn't fucking matter, dipshit! We're all the same amount of poor if we can't afford a home without usury and/or becoming indentured for decades. We all just have bread, circus, and rent tokens. That's it. We're all stuck in a cycle of drudgery.

The best thing our parents could do is give us our inheritance early. This shit is beyond bootstraps. They won't, though. Retarded, selfish, boomer fucks.
>WHY WON'T YOU GIVE US GRANDCHILDREN?

>What is the theory of this?, that regular people buying a house in the past are responsible of the houses being too much expensive today?
there are laws in place to prevent the value of land (it's the land, not the house that is expensive) from dropping. zoning limits. also they let foreigners just buy up as many houses as they want. and they let the US government just get into infinity debt which causes inflation so we're all poorer
and letting millions of immigrants come in to further lower the value of wages didn't help at all

Do you think that regular people knew about all of this when they just wanted to buy a house?

Yeah couldn't possibly have anything to do with the non stop shitshow politics boomers voted for.
Deregulating financial markets was a great idea, bailing out banks was another fantastic choice, how about we print another 200 trillion for shits and giggles not like it matters at this point anyways, oh yeah can't forget to outsource literally all wealth generating jobs until we're only left with fucking service jobs, let's continue QE until the sun explodes or the entire world economy implodes whatever happens first, we should also stop all investments into anything that isn't stock buybacks roads and schools are overrated and useless, while we're at it let's start another war in the middle east sure we lost every single one and even the Russians had to pull out but 15th time's gonna do it I'm sure of it.

Attached: 1632989998209.jpg (600x739, 193.15K)

>Do you think that regular people knew about all of this
if they did that would be absolute evil, because if they knew about it they should have voted to stop it
i think it was more of a giant scam that they didn't care enough to try and stop. i mean if their houses quadruple in price in 2 decades, they believe they made more money. the downside of that is that the next generation is completely shafted and either can't afford a house or has to pay multiple times as much (as a ratio of their salary) compared to their parents

If you would have lived in their time you would have bought the same house and voted for the same politicians. Regular people don't know what their governments are doing until they see some big after effect. And this happens in every generation and at any time. Right now the president that you voted for is making changes in the economy that you don't know about and that in 30 years the new generation would blame you for because you voted a that president.

Regular people that just bought a house or voted for a president aren't the ones responsible for the increasing of house prices. It's the politicians and banks that made that to earn a lot of money. Regular people don't decide shit and most of them don't know shit.

>We're all the same amount of poor
Nah, you're not fighting my war. Once the economy cycles through better times you guys are rich fags. You guys won't give a shit about the poor.

No one gives a shit about anyone.
>getting better
Yeah show me deflation ever happening, especially after this extreme of a jump. No. We're getting the reset we collectively deserve by producing and fostering useless people and useless behavior.

>If you would have lived in their time you would have bought the same house
yes
>and voted for the same politicians
wrong
>Regular people don't know what their governments are doing
i pay attention
>And this happens in every generation and at any time.
it was worse for boomers
>Right now the president that you voted for
i didn't vote for biden nor do i support him at all. i hate him
>is making changes in the economy that you don't know about and that in 30 years the new generation would blame you for because you voted a that president.
my generation is CERTAINLY to blame, at least partially. they piss me the heck off

>Regular people that just bought a house or voted for a president aren't the ones responsible for the increasing of house prices. It's the politicians and banks that made that to earn a lot of money. Regular people don't decide shit and most of them don't know shit.
so you're saying, they were too stupid to know the effects of their decisions, so it's not their fault?
in other words, democracy is a sham

>The best thing our parents could do is give us our inheritance early.
that's what rich people do
it's called trust funds

If normal people don't know what the fuck they're voting for they shouldn't have the right to vote in the first place and just because you're retarded and don't know you're breaking the law doesn't mean you won't get punished.
In other words: You made your bed, fucking lie in it. Boomers are going to get wiped out in the next crash just like everyone else and I will do nothing but spit in their faces.

>If normal people don't know what the fuck they're voting for they shouldn't have the right to vote in the first place
agreed. personally, i don't ever vote because i legitimately hate all of the candidates

They voted so Blackrock could buy all their houses at inflated prices that nobody else can compete with because Blackrock literally if funded through YOUR TAX DOLLARS.
WE ARE COMPETING AGAINST OURSELVES FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT FOR JEWS

So you are saying that a random dude that just wanted to buy a house as everyone else and that voted for, let's say, Reagan in 1980 because he thought that was the best president at that time, are responsible for all the changes that the economy has had?

>housing is so expensive nobody can afford it
>this is how markets are supposed to function

so in a way, the goverment making infinite dollars for blackrock to buy houses, is a subtle paralel to chinese phantom cities?

>these faggots will have to give up on their antiquated ideal of "owning property" and just rent like a normal person
boo fucking hoo

Yes. Jobs didn't outsource themselves, markets didn't get deregulated by magic, the decision to bail out banks wasn't a god given command either.
Boomers aren't some dindunuffins that didn't know what they were doing, they knew exactly what they were and continue doing.

fuck off idiot. we're talking about group responsibility, not individual responsibility. if we use your """logic""" literally nothing is anyone's fault if they can just blame it partly on at least 1 other person

>antiquated ideal of "owning property"
nigger, this was the norm for human history. even cave men had their own fucking caves

>rent like a normal person
renting for long term is NOT NORMAL. you pay a bunch of money year after year, decade after decade, and at the end of the day YOU OWN NOTHING

Renting with the current rates is a huge scam. You're basically throwing your money into a black hole year after year