Start treating women how they've always treated me

>start treating women how they've always treated me
>leave their messages on read
>abruptly stop texting them at 9pm and don't respond until the next morning or afternoon, telling them 'I fell asleep'
>show them no affection unless they earn it
>make them earn real dates instead of spoiling them when I first meet them
>go days without speaking to them, waiting on them to contact me first
>have them participate in my bizarre sexual fantasies for my validation
It's made dating a lot better for me. You treat women how they treat men and they'll chase you and act like complete idiots for your validation. Make them question your feelings for them and they'll do whatever you want. Women unintentionally give you the "best" dating advice.

Attached: 04DA627D-4113-409E-B7C7-868E589AFD57.jpg (567x524, 38.17K)

The reality for most is that she genuinely doesn't care about you and just ignores you forever, she has so many more guys that go after her.

Which is why you just collect women. Another thing I learned from women: she hasn't put a ring on my finger. Why stay loyal to a girl you're only dating? You should be seeing multiple women at once, if possible, even if they're not real women. Find a couple of online gfs.

Yeah it's called valuing yourself above other people. They see you treat them as beneath them at face value and they just accept it instantly. It works on men as well.

People are easy to manipulate, I just feel disgusting doing it. I dont want to behave like that at all. It's disgusting and you're disgusting for doing it.

I don't see it as manipulation though. Like you said, I'm simply valuing myself above others, which I feel is natural. I'm me, I should always come first. It just took me a while to learn it and I had to deliberately put myself first. Instead of lowering myself and treating women like goddesses, I simply treat women like fellow human beings and they love it.

>abruptly stop texting them at 9pm and don't respond until the next morning or afternoon, telling them 'I fell asleep'
I love this one especially. They get insecure and assume I was fucking another girl that night when in reality, I was just playing Ghost of Tsushima. Sometimes I just had a long day at work and genuinely just fell asleep at 9. But they've been up all night with their minds wandering, their stomachs turning because they think I found their replacement. It's devilish indeed.

Attached: A6E435FD-9E55-46D2-8AA0-E8DEB88071D3.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

>The reality for most is that she genuinely doesn't care about you and just ignores you forever

Yup. If I stopped contacting every woman I know right now (including relatives) I would never hear from any of them again. I'm not going to somehow get the better of them by withholding my attention. They won't notice, or care.

>I don't see it as manipulation though
Look up the definition of manipulation. It's literally the definition of manipulation. What you're really saying is "I dont see it as a morally bad thing."

And honestly that sort of thing is all based on your intent. You can manipulate people with positive intent to help them grow or you can manipulate people with negative selfish intent to use them for your temporary pleasure and discard them.

Based on the fact that you think it's neat to treat women the way they've treated you, chances are you're in the second camp.

Do what you like, but don't delude yourself, you probably arent serving the greater good. Especially if you think you should come first in all cases.

There is a difference between self respect and behaving like a tyrant. Knowledge requires a sense of noblesse oblige.

>Based on the fact that you think it's neat to treat women the way they've treated you, chances are you're in the second camp.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

Not that user, but it disgusts me that you are trying to tell him that simple reciprocity (and you concede that it's reciprocity in your own phrasing) is somehow suspect or bad.

>You can manipulate people with positive intent to help them grow or you can manipulate people with negative selfish intent to use them for your temporary pleasure and discard them
I see what you mean and I don't care to explain myself, but I'm not using them for pleasure and discarding them. My last long term gf came from this type of "manipulation". Women simply seem to like it and treating them this way in the beginning keeps me from going crazy obsessing over them.

No, I added a modifier. It's bad if you're not doing it with a noble spirit and positive intent for all parties involved. Please check your reading comprehension sir.

Only you know the truth, god bless and good luck.

The problem is that any girl who can be got with that basic manipulation isn't a girl I want.
That narrows the dating pool down to about 10 women on the entire planet.

All women are susceptible to this. They all respond to it. It's just human nature. Wanting a woman who doesn't respond to this sort of behavior is wanting a woman who either doesn't like you or is missing something essential to human psychology.

I don't remember which writer said this, but
>if you make yourself inaccessible and hard to understand, people will appreciate you more because things which are hard to get are more valuable for us

you lost the game op
good job well done

>You should be seeing multiple women at once, if possible
Not possible

Only works if the chicks are already following you, it's more of a maintance tactic. Still prone to fail when they simply let you disappear.

Attached: feel.jpg (390x464, 46.16K)

If you're able to get one woman, you can get more.

is it really reciprocity if you're doing such things to people you've never met before under the assumption that they do such things?

The fact is that you don't know if they have done these things before and they certainly haven't done anything to you.

why not just not put up with shit when you come across shitty people?

They all do these things. They don't even do them intentionally. They're just putting themselves first. I wouldn't call women shitty for behaving this way. You naturally seem more distant when you're your first priority.

>or is missing something essential to human psychology.

Yes I want a women who is similar to me