Redpill Time! You know that independent content creator website Newgrounds? Well, it's a massive lie...

Redpill Time! You know that independent content creator website Newgrounds? Well, it's a massive lie. You'd think it was one of the only safe havens for people to produce content free and independent from Hollywood, but unfortunately they are in bed with the New World Order too. Let me break it down.

>on the left you will see Lloyd Kaufman, mouth wide open, beatty little jew eyes. Zionist Jew that went to Yale and was classmates with George Bush Jr. and likely a member of Skull and Bones.
>owns his own "independent" movie studio but they collaborate with major Hollywood studios in major A-list motion pictures
>had connections with Hugh Hefner, a rapist blackmailing monster and freemason, Fulp himself even admits they all went to Playboy Mansion together. Would love to know what happened there. I suspect they blackmailed Fulp into stepping into line and allowing his website to be hosted by Troma for years, as independent content creators are a threat to Hollywood and the mainstream, especially when the earliest games and on the site had you killing or beating up celebrities

I've had it with this fucking world. If you side with Satan, I will expose you and put you on blast.

Attached: jewfreemasons.jpg (624x432, 115.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't read + cope + go back to Gab

Based. Fuck Satan and his demonic followers

Nice thread OP. Do you have more redpills?

Lloyd hung out with angry video game nerd

most of them are on my phone and not on my hard drive

Attached: sheeplescummustdie.jpg (1080x1070, 300.05K)

Take your meds schizo.

successful media mogul has dinner with another successful media mogul. Theres no hidden meaning here. successful people mingle with other successful people to strike business deals. take. your. meds.

yeah and they're all members of the same worldwide fraternity. I'm not on meds. I'm a truther, you worthless fucking weasel. say that to my face I'll bash you out

are you telling me you're a fucking loser that's on the internet all the time alone in your house and you STILL don't know the truth about the world?

people like you need to have all of their limbs cut off. and your head. so you're just a fucking torso husk laying in the fucking street.

>muh new world order!

You are a schizophrenic that developed a dysfunctional brain due to a very stressful upbrigning. Sorry that happened to you bro but youre literally crazy. You probably find meaning between the smeer pattern of shit on your toilet paper when you do a morning shit. theres no meaning to be deciphered that will unlock the secrets for you.

>T. Skull and bones informant agent.

worthless faggot. I hope you get raped and violated in the worst ways possible. stop trying to protect the secret.

Attached: truth.jpg (896x895, 100.08K)

I see the world for what it truly is. this world is a lie and you are a fool for believing in it, and a tyrant snake for trying to protect it.

>muh secrets being exposed!

You have schizophrenia. You lose by default. your brain is broken.

I haven't been diagnosed with that once in my entire life, sit down glownigger.

The funniest thing about schizos is they think they have stumbled across a secret that nobody else has ever worked out before. Your brain is short circuiting. you are making links to random shit because it makes your brain feel like its important unlocking the secrets to the universe. in relaity its all a load of nonsense

schizo's see things and hear things that aren't there. you don't even know the definition of the condition.

STOP PROTECTING THAT BEATTY LITTLE JEW WEASEL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

Being genuine user. Your soul wants you to and here you are parroting the demonic party line. There's still time to turn away from this path and live as a free man.

>muh jews making it so that im unsuccessful!

Bro I thin kthe reason why youre unsuccessful isnt some new world orde rkeeping you down. its because youre a fuckup

I'm unsuccessful by choice. I don't value myself based on eartly things. the real world is the Kingdom of Heaven, the higher realm. I build up my castle in the Father's world, not Satan's world, earth.

>I will expose you
On an anonymous imageboard full of NEETs. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots, user. lol

>I'm unsuccessful by choice.

Attached: lol.png (643x537, 231.42K)

I HAVE THIS THREAD ON 5 DIFFERENT BOARDS. /POL ARCHIVES IT IMMEDIATELY. THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE SEEING THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING.

The truth is eternal. Light will be shown on every falsehood.

it was the right choice. If I had tried in school and gotten a career, I would have lost it all due to refusing a worthless toxic fucking vaccine.

the more people that know the truth, the better.

/b (still up) /pol (archived) /r9k (still up) /v (archived) /x (still up)

Troma hosted NG for years during the early days. Fulp was problematic, and they had to keep him in line and make him one of theirs.

Freemasonry is real. Secret Societies are real. Witchcraft is real. The Dark Arts are real.