Talk to me im from poland

talk to me im from poland

Attached: f508351afafc5a40278b259536f1143fac5b2b10.png (912x1280, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouverisawesome.com/animals/beastiality-laws-animal-sexual-acts-illegal-canada-1944245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Greetings poland. I'm canada.
Do you fuck dogs over there?

>im from poland
Cool
Have you ever been to the North Pol?

Attached: r u.jpg (480x360, 16.92K)

Polish males were bred for the sole purpose of pleasuring other men.

Poland!?

monkaS.jpg!

pretty sure bestiality is only legal in canada and some third world countries

I think you , me and the Czech schizo are the only east euro robots on this board fren

How barbaric.

Attached: 1591829365057.jpg (480x357, 23.11K)

I personally don't but I'm sure some people do, just like in every country desu
nasty degenerates
No, it's too cold. I would die.
Ew, no. We Poles are 100% straight everyone knows that. I like vagina myself too.
monkaOMEGA
That's not very comforting but I'm glad you are here.

Attached: 645645.jpg (700x1000, 504.89K)

There is a cute Polish girl who lies about not posting here, too.

My friend is certain that the only place he can kind a decent woman is Poland. He is planning on taking yearly vacations to Poland for weeks at a time. I think he's coping because he larps as a Polack despite being less than 20% Polish (we're white burgers). Thoughts?

If I had a polish gf I'd be really abusive towards her but then be super nice and cuddly, spoiling her by buying her shit.

spierdalaj desu

Will he be able to find a gf here? Yes.
Is she going to be "decent"? Maybe.
Polish women love foreigners but also love money just like everyone else. Your friend needs to make sure that the girl he found genuinely loves him. Larping as a Pole is cute, godspeed to him.
She doesn't need to be polish in order to do that, user. I personally wouldn't be able to be abusive towards anyone.
:c

Attached: 55345345.jpg (970x1388, 132.79K)

Hi, I'm from Austria.

The PIS is ass.
That's all, oh and you got some nice women with actually interesting things to say from my experience.

Not since 2019!
vancouverisawesome.com/animals/beastiality-laws-animal-sexual-acts-illegal-canada-1944245

>:c
dont take it seriously, its just the only polish word i know. hope you have a good evening

The best egirl I ever knew was Polish. Genuinely the most interesting and kind egirl on the internet. Weird views on Catholicism.

I agree. I know nothing about Austria except that Hitler was born there.
Spierdalaj is a nice word, very powerful. Have a good evening too : )

Attached: 6567567.jpg (850x1190, 240.59K)

"Mine" (sounds stupid, but eh...) was atheist/agnostic, so her views on religion were all good.
Definitely agree with the "most interesting". She blew my mind with how sharp she could analyze things and I spent entire nights talking to her, to the point I had a very strong crush on her. We went really damn deep into analyzing anime, but also socio-economic issues and articles.
But parts of her were also very incompatible with me though. To the point where I just shook my head and felt like not talking to her again.

There isn't terribly much interesting to know about Austria imo.
Especially if you don't live here.
"It's alright if you are white" is probably the easiest way to describe it, even though it's a sad statement to make.

czesc ! i am trying to learn polish but unfortunately don't really know whats good in terms of polish music, tv shows, books, etc. is there any good polish media you could rec me?

Hello polish person. I am german person. Do you prefer your pirogge cooked or fried? I personally love to fry them in a pan

Attached: tzjjjtgzj.jpg (3900x3000, 1.25M)

yo, i'm from Poland too, what do you wanna talk about user, also what voivodeship are you from