Be me, female

>be me, female
>dates a girl for over four years
>things are looking pretty good, we are planing our future together
>she's my whole life and i'm the happiest i've ever been
>she starts showing weird BPD mannerisms after a few years, i ignore it at first
>they become too strong to ignore, i break up with her with a heavy heart in hope she will become healthier
>we stay friends, one day she reaches out to me
>it's been a month since we broke up and she already got a new boyfriend
>she's pregnant
>she sounds proud of it
somehow

Any Forums was right about women

Attached: 024DF1FC-AFA3-4267-A224-A255D170EE05.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

>she sounds proud of it somehow

What's your asl? Life goals?

Thats what you deserve for interacting with women.

You get what u deserve for being an lgbtfag

Yes
I'd rather stay alone than having a relationship with a woman again

If you date a guy, will you keep your lesbian aesthetic? Please say yes.

user, women want a family and that requires a man. Lesbians that inseminate themselves with sperm banks are fucked in the head. Find a guy yourself and settle down and have children.

NEVER date bi women
Now become one of those artsy lesbians with hundreds of plants or find a gold star lesbo

>be lesbian [subhuman faggot who never reproduces and contributes to the death of the white race]
>get cucked by a man who instantly impregnates her continuing the existence of the white race
BASED BASED BASED

Attached: 1603754462866.png (600x600, 431.9K)

I'm 18 and I'm currently working on getting a good degree. Looking forward to become a mechanic afterwards. Some of my life goals include to learn various practical skills, become self-sufficient and to be a pleasant person to be around.

Aw that's sweet. I'm glad you learned your lesson early in life. Good luck

I'm not a lesbian
She's going to become a single mother, it's depressing.
I'm a bi woman too, user and I'd never do something like this. You're still right though.
You want mentally ill women to reproduce?

>She's going to become a single mother, it's depressing.
Why? Did she choose a shitty guy? Don't weep for the stupid user, you would be crying all day. Stupid women fuck their life up and then whine to the rest of us (and siphon our tax money to their spawn).

>Dated a girl for four years
>I'm not a lesbian
I have exciting news for you.

>women want a family
Ew fuck no, I'm getting sterilized as soon as I get the money. Pregnancy is the most disgusting biological condition anyone can be afflicted with, absolutely disgusting. I want to get spayed like a stray bitch so I can be creampied. Women aren't a monolith with shared universal opinions.

As a male, I find lesbians hot and straight girls are off-putting. Why?

Inb4 "you will never be a male" I'm cis.

>You want mentally ill women to reproduce
yes, there would be a population problem otherwise.

>Women aren't a monolith with shared universal opinions.
An actually correct opinion on this on r9k? Impossible.

>weird BPD mannerisms
Sorry you had to deal with that. The only thing worse than a girl, is a girl with BPD. I know what I'm talking about, I was my middle school best friend's "favorite person". Completely fucking insane, like needs to be put in a padded cell insane. Hope your next gf actually has a brain in her skull. Good luck with that.

People change user. My gf always said the same thing. After being with me for a few years she changed her mind. I showed her how amazing I was with children and how capable and willing I am of being the main caretaker of our future children and she decided that she is willing to go through with pregnancy if I take care of the rest afterwards. I love her for this because I know that under most other cases she would not want to become a mother. She loves me because now she can become a mother without the burden that so many women end up with due to shit men. I guess you are still young? Also you can get creampied if you use birth control.