The only reason I havent killed myself is hope that foregen will come through. If they end up failing Im going to rope...

The only reason I havent killed myself is hope that foregen will come through. If they end up failing Im going to rope. Being a victim of mutilation that no one understands and the constant gaslighting is too much pain. My dick is dull and numb and my parents did it to me as a poor helpless infant.

Attached: 760D460F-DB67-4F63-911B-23E9A6B747CC.jpg (600x1752, 248.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5349724/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not coming through bro. You'll probably be 50-60 by the time something significant might happen.
You have a better chance at restoring your foreskin by yourself. It's not gonna be the same, but you will get some feeling back in your glans.
Also if you kys because of this try to make it public. People need to know that men are in fact angry over this issue.

Yeah I know you're right. They do have human trials (supposedly) coming up next year. I dont think it will happen but its an excuse to not kill myself until they "officially" fail. I am doing restoration in the meantime. When I do inevitably rope I plan to write a research paper along with a suicide note and would be willing to livestream it as well.

Maybe it's a "grass is always greener on the other side" situation but I'm uncut and sick of having balanitis. Yes, I take showers and clean my penis but I'm thinking of getting a circumcision.

Did u ask ur parents why they did that
If u argue with them and make them cry u will feel better imo

if you focus only on the sensation of your penis when orgasming you will kill yourself eitherway

Please for the love of god DO NOT do this.

If being circumsized is your biggest problem, then you haven't lived very long yet.
Just fucking way, the true horrors lurk just over the horizon.

Do you wash the inside with soap? You're not supposed to; that can cause problems.

>Retracting the foreskin and cleansing with soap, commonly believed to be important for proper hygiene, not only exposes the child to the risks of premature foreskin retraction, but also to the risks of infection such as balanitis, which has been shown to be associated with the use of soap on the delicate mucosal tissues of the male genitalia.17 Soap dries out mucosal tissue and should never be used on the glans or inner foreskin. The foreskin should be left alone until it demonstrates the ability to retract.10 Once this is possible, foreskin care is simple: retract (gently and only to the extent possible), rinse, replace. Warm water and fingertips adequately clean the tissue.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5349724/

Attached: Carmack.png (710x710, 229.42K)

What do you even mean? Like rub my nipples or something?

It's supposed to be pleasurable before the orgasm, not just while orgasming. Most of the erogenous nerve endings are removed by circumcision.

i've been circumcised two months ago and masturbation is as pleasurable as before lmao. and even if it did your life is worth more than your foreskin loss

infant circumcision is way, way different, doofus. the penis is so small that they oftentimes bunch too much on and wind up taking off literally half the skin on a mans penis. its why so many cut dudes have a massive turkey neck when they get hard. their scrotal skin had to compensate or else they wouldnt even have enough skin to get an erection. you also need to consider the mental damage. youre taking a creature with 0 situational awareness or understanding about anything in our plane of existence and then subjecting to to one of the most agonizing and terrifying procedures i can think of. the only thing the newborn is capable of processing in that time is primal terror, pain, and agony. tests have shown that brain waves of circumcised newborns do not return to normal, non-alert levels for even 6 months after the procedure. in short, circumcision causes brain damage. that also doesnt take into account the psychological trauma inflicted when, years later, that same human, now with self-awareness and intelligence, processes what was done to him. its fucked up. its insanely cruel and evil. i pity circumcised men.

>i've been circumcised two months ago
uh but why though?

i had a scar on my phimotic ring bc i had lichen sclerosus on my weewee. i could retract the glans but the issue was that sex hurt and it smelled bad easily

yeah mb i agree on the fact that infant circumcision is outrageous lmao. i knew id have hated it to not know what being uncut was like

The did a lot of bad things to me. I dont want to talk to them anymore. Fuck them.

It's be based to have a fresh cock at 50. Then my wife could get a fresh virginal pussy somehow a d er could reenact prom night

So your foreskin wasn't working properly to begin with.

I did foreskin restoration for about 10 months

>My dick is dull and numb

I guarantee you that OP has been jerking off three times a day since he was 12 and now blames circumcision for the fact that he's a low test degenerate who has desensitized himself.