I think my 3 year old has phomoisis is that possible?

I think my 3 year old has phomoisis is that possible?

Attached: 1648005296572.jpg (648x648, 51.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty
wikidoc.org/index.php/Forcible_retraction_of_the_foreskin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea i had it my entire teenage years

Get him to a female doctor to have him circumcised.

Fuck off jew jew hands typed this shit

all baby boys have their foreskin on. It's around 10 years old that it starts to retract. If you try to retract it now, you'll probably give him scar tissue.Of course babies aren't going to have a foreskin during the time they are pissing and pooping. This is mother nature's design.
Leave his penis alone.

For Christ's sake look up your children's health on sites other than Any Forums's Any Forums.

My kid had something similiar when he was a baby it's not really phimosis sometimes the penis head struggles to pop out on its own you might have to gently pull it out for him like when you're giving him a diaper change or just whenever

it will form enough to pull back in the teens
its normal for it to appear phimosis in the early years
just be sure to give him the talk and teach him how to pull back and clean

some people stil have bits of foreskin connected to the head and hence need a slow peeling back that heals in a few days
be sure to do it normally rather than some kike harvest his foreskin for the de-aging cream treatment

foreskin doesnt separate from the glans and form the mucosal membrane until theyre older dont touch your sons benis please there's no serviceable parts for you in there for you to play with

what do you do if you find your boys on r9k

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (750x1000, 72.23K)

>has a kid
why are you on this board

Thats normal. Just make sure inside the foreskin gets cleaned during baths, the pee can cause burns just like a normal diaper rash otherwise.
Like other have said, it will separate right before puberty. It it doesn't, you can get an over the counter steroid cream to help.

This is a fun shitpost board. I have 3 kids. I've also been on Any Forums since 2006.

isn't that molesting your kid?

Maybe but it's not a big deal. I have it at 23 but when I have sex the foreskin still gets pulled below the glans like normal/.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUXb7do9C-w

Why are you looking at a 3-year old's penis you fucking pedo?

Attached: stabler.jpg (567x310, 35.6K)

Best advice here. At least spare him the indignity of having it done by a man. You can let him know a woman did it when he's older.

Morons. You can just get a preputioplasty to treat phimosis. You don't have to amputate your entire fucking foreskin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preputioplasty

Attached: Preputioplasty.png (1701x782, 77.68K)

The foreskin isn't supposed to be retractable when he's that young. The BPL that fuses the foreskin to the glans will dissolve over time, and his foreskin should eventually become retractable. You're probably just getting Jewed.

Attached: foreskin development.jpg (500x184, 23.36K)

>you might have to gently pull it out for him like when you're giving him a diaper change or just whenever
Idiot. The foreskin and glans are fused together at that age. The foreskin isn't supposed to be retracted. That would be like ripping your fingernails from their nail beds.

wikidoc.org/index.php/Forcible_retraction_of_the_foreskin

Attached: forced retraction.png (784x718, 42.23K)

is that really what normalfags think this board is? i get that the original purpose was Any Forums 2.0 but theres been an obvious shift in the culture of this board and its content/users