What are your honest thoughts on black people?

What are your honest thoughts on black people?

Attached: 2836352627.jpg (2390x1920, 1.06M)

Haven't really encountered any that acted with malice towards me.

I hate them unless Iris becomes my gf.

Black people have deep resentment and hatred and animosity and enmity towards white people and they act out those sentiments so because I am white it is only rational for me to by default consider black people to be my enemy as well.

i think the most embarrassing thing about them is how hard they have to cope with not having intellectual achievements because of their race. they self-identify as black; black is literally their self identity, and they have to cope so hard at the lack of intellectual achievements and other problems blacks face

i wonder what % of them just accept that that is the case. i dont think theres any shame or pride with it, either. i dont think im superior than someone, especially on moral grounds, which are the only type of superior that matters, because of my race

but i think, despite their lack of self-control and proclivity for violence, a lot of them do try to be good people. they have higher rates of veganism, which is a sign they try to be good people

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 344.95K)

Living in the American south Ive went to school with them, played sports with them, gone to church with them and worked with them. Its cliche but theres niggers and theres blacks. Even blacks will tell me that very thing. I like most of the ones Ive known. I think blacks down here are generally more sensible and pragmatic than Yankee blacks up north.

Attached: 7E4A2715-4CA5-48B0-9CBC-F298FA39BF71.jpg (918x1632, 146.45K)

don't like 'em
simple as

Depending on who u are talking about it they are fine with me im fine with them just like anyone desu blacks have strange complex tho they are very in their own world

They're not as scary as white people said they are.

That depends again where u are from lol blacks and whites can both be the worst but a south Asian or Arab etc can also be very bad just depends

No different than everyone else except for the extreme amount of self sabotage that I cannot understand

do south blacks hate the rest of american blacks?

>they have higher rates of veganism, which is a sign they try to be good people
No they fucking don't. Black people's love of fried chicken isn't just a stereotype for no reason.

>they have higher rates of veganism, which is a sign they try to be good people
No, it's actually just a symptom of being low IQ.

The few black people that exist on argentina are great people, better than brown. I had a afro-argentine teacher on school and was a cool old man, without any guetto culture.
Of course im talking about native black people, the new black people in the country are triying to imitate the america guetto shithole culture.

If I lived in Brazil I maybe would, but otherwise no.

I agree with this. Black people are fine. They are people like any other. Niggers on the other hand are loud, rowdy, and disturb the peace everywhere they go with no consideration for the people around them. When people say they hate black people these are the ones they are talking about. The ones that ruined it for the rest of them by tarnishing their collective image.

obviously too diverse to broadly characterize, but American opinions on black people are heavily skewed by the history, and the fact that most descendants of slaves don't have their original heritage from Africa.

There's enough high achieving black people where i don't think they're lesser than us, but I think lots of them in America have fallen for the whole Blackness/Whiteness meme that aims to put all pro social behaviors, like being on time, studious, and emotionally restrained, in the camp of white people things, and that has a negative consequence for black people.

Don't mind the ones that act normal. Hate the ones that don't. Just like any other race.

Attached: 5b91d900e55fd491609476b9d12a16e2e9b92c35103de3a24f3ae6213b30a6ef_1[1].jpg (640x454, 57.09K)

Probably Yh but all blacks hate each other anyway

The ones that overcome their victim complex and being overall racists end up being kino friendships/relationships.

Attached: 1644448014910.jpg (1080x567, 43.11K)

The food looks delicious.

I'm not so convinced about most of white intellectual culture, actually.

My idol is a black man. KRS ONE. Tha Teacha of rap. Man is a legend

If they didn't accept such shit cultures, they'd be quite fine.