Getting rich without college

What are some ways, bros? I'm 22, NEET but have around 30k saved up. I want to be a millionaire by 28 so I can get a cute, fit trans gf who'll feed me her cock every day.
Any ideas? Anything I should invest in or learn?

Attached: 1648402374485.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

Priced out of the crypto lottery already. Just save up and invest in etfs

This video is silly

How is it silly?

i am 22 but without the 30k saved up
got like 150 saved up.

Attached: ce95a1dc0a8b3deb69028a97818c334f.jpg (384x384, 32.78K)

Brutal, user. I saved up money from my wagie days

same situation as you but i'm 21 and have 20k saved up

Attached: 1637871899386.jpg (240x240, 14.49K)

That's a 79% annualized return. Realistically the best hedge funds in history have not been able to achieve close to that reliably. If you could do that you should just work at a hedge fund. Your only chance is to use that money to start a very small business and use labor and clever promotion to grow it. That is basically just the same as a job though. To summarize, your options are:
1. Gamble your money on a speculative investment with like a 3% chance of success and make a million dollars which isn't even that much money these days
2. Get a job
The reality is 30k is nothing in the investment world. Most white collar workers make 30k every month or two.

start a business
a startup
the only way to get rich without being insanely lucky

But you being NEET and with no degree you probably won't have the skills to
You either have industry knowledge and find unique problems no one else has tried to solve and sell those solutions B2B
Or you have deep technical knowledge and capitalize on new technologies you create

The last possibility would be to start a classic consumer focused B2C startup
all you need to learn for this is Fullstack / App development and Marketing
But these succeed far less then the first ones and often only because the founders have connections through friends or previous startups

so to conclude
you're fucked
get a normal fucking job and you can probably save up enough for a million until your 30s

>Any ideas? Anything I should invest in or learn?
Most of the things you will come across on the internet trying to learn how to get rich quick will be by some huxter trying to scam you. If you think the gambling addicts on /biz have any idea what they are talking about or a multi-level marketing scheme selling knives is how you are going to make it, you're not going to make it. I'm not even going to say technically there is a small chance, because that would mislead you, there basically isn't a chance.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to start your own business or become an "entrepreneur", but generally you need to be uber reasonable and pragmatic and be willing to work hard and learn and go out of your comfort zone. Like learning how to do your taxes or how to use a new piece of software, what cleaning supplies are in demand in an area and just spend hours figuring it out. You need a bit of a strategic mind, like Napoleon or something, you need to analyze every aspect of a situation and decide how best to use your limited resources, including time, mental effort, charisma and other such intangible resources. You need to develop your ability to reason, know about logical fallacies like confirmation bias, avoid leaping to conclusions, realize you can only say "this is likely" at best, rarely is anything for certain.

It is similar with trading and investment. You could put everything in some cryptocurrency shilled on Any Forums, but you are better off reading SEC filings and studying companies, learning about call and put options, trading with pretend money just to see if your predictions pan out before using real money. That sort of thing.

>Most white collar workers make 30k every month or two
that's only true in the big metropolitan areas in the US but basically no where else in the world
making 5k a month is a good salary in most of Europe

>but have around 30k saved up.
Crypto.
>That's a 79% annualized return. Realistically the best hedge funds in history have not been able to achieve close to that reliably.
Yet most of Any Forums have beaten that with ease.

>Yet most of Any Forums have beaten that with ease.
I browse biz basically every day and can say with confidence that most retards there lose money. The ones that lose money stay quiet or leave the board though. It's survivorship bias at it's most extreme. The only exception might be during earlier crypto periods like when link got shilled hard there and then mooned.

>Most white collar workers make 30k every month or two.
That's absolute bs. Only less than 10% of muricans make over 100k a year to begin with

imagine rubbing soap into your peehole

You will never become rich by being a wage slave. Blue collar or white collar. You will be forced on to lifestyle creep by your coworkers. Networking and going out with them is necessary in order to get on your managers good side or get someone who will give you a job reference later in life. Progression in life is all about who you know. If you don't know anyone, then gg.

The formula for becoming rich is quite simple, the execution is not. The higher the risk, the higher the return or loss. It takes money to make money. The more you have, the more you can make or lose. Basically, you need to convince someone to give you lots of money, through college degree+wage slave, or start up and convincing venture capitalist/angel investors.

The better looking you are, the easier it is to convince people. So gg, you ugly motherfucker. You will forever be a neet.

Social skills are equally if not more weighted to education. Too bad we ignore that and let the chips fall where they may. The naturally socially adept don't need to think about it all. The roboto spergs are fucked.
Depending on the individual the realization of this comes at any given phase in life. For some they get far too down the line to ever hope to catch up. Like trying to start kindergarten when they're 30.

wash your penis user kun

Attached: preview.jpg (1080x1920, 167.77K)

How the fuck do you manage to make 30k as a wagie? Doesn't 90% of that income go towards bills and other crap?

Man, you all misunderstood my question. I didn't mean using my own life savings alone, I meant anything. My dad would lend me 100k if I asked him for it but I have to do something worthwile and my only skills are motion graphics and video editing but it's next to impossible to make it with that shit. I was working on abysmal wages for like 2 years

No, most people in America are terrible with money and blow their paychecks on consumerist items. I have seen this too many times to be told otherwise.

I have no bills. Leechmaxxing