When are you going to put your plans into action

when are you going to put your plans into action

Attached: pepe.png (639x607, 95.57K)

when its too late

when im out of time

>plan
lmao

Attached: 1626424827320.jpg (960x540, 43.68K)

I don't have plans, why do normies insist on planning? Successful lives don't grow out of a plan.

Do I look like a gay with a plan?

Attached: ooo.gif (320x184, 1.54M)

>a gay
>man with a ton of make up on
Yes

Can't be a dumb normie retard without pretending to have some plan, that's how they get into debts and the tv says that's good and makes them a normal responsible adult and that's ultimately what they want, the approval of a square electrical house appliance

when i've fucked up beyond the point of return

Attached: 2021-12-31.png (607x1080, 515.76K)

i did last year! scariest thing and best decision of my life i'm still surprised and proud of myself for taking the initiative

I've been putting my plans into action for a couple years now, my life is actually pretty good now all things considered

I only come here because I have the social ability of a traffic cone

probably never, it's not like my movie will ever see the light of day

just have SMART goals and think positive, bro. worked for all the billionaires :)

>when are you going to put your plans into action
Since last August

Next semester, I am going to switch majors, try to graduate and apply to a union.
I do not need the degree to join the union but I might want to move to a different country and it would probably help a lot.

Never!

t. 32 year manchild living in perpetual adolesesence. If I have to get up before 9, my mom will give me a phone call to make sure I got up alright

In about 72 hours. Changing my phone number and ghosting my family permanently, only waiting the 72 hours for neetbux to come in.

Attached: 16xq.jpg (688x392, 31.26K)

I'm 37. So never.

Sounds interesting. What happened that lead to this? What are your plans going forward?

My parents are parasites, they've been leeching off my neetbux, before I got neetbux I used to sell drugs and I'd pay all of the rent + buy them all food. Even helped them buy drugs cheaply off the net because they're opiate addicts. I've been putting up with it for a few years but recently my grandma died, she told me that I would inherit the $16k in a safe in her room. My parents took it, told me it wasn't mine and used it to pay off debt and asked me to buy them drugs. That's about it, told them they're stupid fucking niggers and shitty parents and that I'm moving out as soon as I get my neet dollars. As for what will happen next, probably homeless off and on for a little while, but I've been homeless before and would prefer it then being around these fuckheads. It's not about the money, I'm not a materialistic person, it's that they'd fuck me over like that after I've spent my savings to ensure they're comfortable. Fucking little cunts.

When the appropriate mechanations are in place user , until then play your part as will I.

I get neetbux and foodbux though, so regardless if I'm homeless or not, I'll be comfy. I was homeless before for 7 months and actually enjoyed it, that feeling of freedom, that feeling of being away from fucking normalfaggots that wear down on my spirit. I'm sure eventually I'll get an apartment.