Do bpd men exist and if they do hypothetically where could i find one

do bpd men exist and if they do hypothetically where could i find one

Attached: 327690CC-AFD3-42C9-A31E-69F024970705.jpg (1170x1424, 1.32M)

I'm a BPD guy. Why the fuck would you want a BPD bf. Stop being an idiot. We only receive love for one or two days max and then girls move on.

Attached: 51bSYNFHRpL.jpg (907x1360, 53.86K)

are you new ive never seen your trip before
and to answer, yes and theyre just like normal bpd whores

Ya but sorry I'm not gay

go to tinder. make sure your screen registers left movements because you're going to be swiping left a lot

then find your BPD boy, then complain that he treats you like the worthless hypergamous whore that you are, like every other girl

Attached: 1595681626107.png (590x790, 678.1K)

Hey, yes, me. Also I'm not interested.

K. Thanks for the info!!

Honestly dude, fucking this. Why do women romanticize mental illness so much. People like me are fucking psychotic and we might love you but we're going to break down your mind without even trying to, and not because we want to, just because we can't help it. We're fucking crazy. I'll never understand why women would actually want a guy like me.

I think she is. Been posting a bit lately.

I'm bpd and can't relate at all to what ur saying

i'm a bpd guy but i dont like women

this makes sense
and i have met many bpd men and they are like mirror images of me when it comes to the way i approach relationships, mimicking and manipulating without realising it, breaking things off and coming back, painting black, etc. seeking out toxicity and not wanting the stability of a healthy relationship is one of the key signs of a whore. looking for a mentally unstable person means you dont want to be happy and healthy you just want someone there until you break it off for the last time. do women like this seriously lack the capability to think ahead? it is even worse that the men agree to this especially the self aware ones. its like watching destruction go on and you cant stop it cause its two retards doing this willingly then calling themselves the victim after its done

yes, what i'll likely do though is become emotionally obsessed with you and want to talk to you constantly. if you start not talking to me i'll become depressed and stay offline for a while until you talk to me again.

i'll quickly become more and more attached and want to see you and hold hands - but i'll be too afraid to travel to where you are.

this will continue until one of us starts manipulating the other and we joint suicide together

Attached: omori.png (1079x842, 743.74K)

Yes. I only do this with women because I had a fucked up childhood and can probably never heal from all the shit I went through. All I'm doing is reliving my traumas through women and hurting myself more and hurting others. I didn't ask to be this way, I don't want to be this way, but I'm so fucking hopeless and clinging desperately to any form of affection that I can get. I'm dying and my heart is broken, and all I really want is to put the pieces back together. But then I go on to tear myself apart because A. I let my insecurities and illness speak for me and B. I can see the signs that they've lost interest in me and are moving on.

I hate myself, I hate women, I hate that I'm alone, I hate my past present and future. I'm going to die alone with no children or wife. I don't want this life.

yes but you really don't want to find them
it's like a bpd woman but with 100x more aggression because they are men

the one bpd girl that i knew was all the nightmare that these people have a reputation of. the one bpd guy i know is just as much of a socially stunted child but is definitely a lot less creepy than the girl, is more self-aware, and will accept the answer 'no' the first time .although he does become less talkative and disinterested after you reject him. it is as if feeling special was was all he got out of interacting with you, and now that you swiped that comfort away by limiting his specialness to just 'friend', he is uninterested.

I'm bpd and really wish I knew how to manipulate ppl.

>yes, what i'll likely do though is become emotionally obsessed with you and want to talk to you constantly. if you start not talking to me i'll become depressed and stay offline for a while until you talk to me again.
Me but without the manipulation

What in the FUCKING original fuck are you talking about??

the topic op brought up. bpd men

>the topic op brought up
U sure about that?

u r dumb dummy i literally have bpd
i have bpd. dont be such a pick me ^_^ i know ur like 14 but u gotta chilll. there is nothing wrong w me for wanting a male version of myself!

how old are you?
oregnao.

I keep getting called BPD. I'm just emotional and sensitive. I think the whole thing is bullshit - women by nature are "bpd".

Some men are just faggots (me), even if they like bagina.

Mentally ill girls are more fun. Prove me wrong.

*might be a cope and I just can't attract women that aren't brain ruined

>it is as if feeling special was was all he got out of interacting with you, and now that you swiped that comfort away by limiting his specialness to just 'friend', he is uninterested.

>Implying half of the guys here don't want gf's just to feel better about themselves, knowing someone wants them
People just won't admit it.

bpd is more than being unable to control emotions. one of the other defining traits is only being able to think in extremes. things and people are only "wonderful, angel" or "awful, devil"

I always thought BPD stood for bipolar depression/disorder

Anyway, I'm pretty sure my sister is borderline, but she refuses to get help and thinks she's fine. It's slowly killing her marriage and messing up a kid. Such a shame

Makes sense. It's only foids that have ever accused me. I've only ever been diagnosed with one meme illness which was Bipolar II, and I would argue that it wasn't an illness, my life was just shit.

I also think foids operate in that manner full time as an inherent part of their nature.

>have bpd
Asl check

You may be a hsp or an empath.

Borderline Personality Disorder. I don't think it's real. They are just drama fags.

Bioplar is something different, and is also a meme really, except for the genuine manic fags.

>things and people are only "wonderful, angel" or "awful, devil
This how most of 4cham thinks

I had to undergo a cognition and empathy examination a couple of years ago. My cognition was precisely average, but my "interpersonal abilities" (whatever that means) were in the 99th percentile.

>Career options: Sales, Communications, Detective, Therapist

in prison

where they belong