>hate their fake feminine personalities
>hate their squeaky "cute" voices
>hate their tiny weak bodies
>hate their fashion
>hate their hobbies
>hate how they obsessively groom themselves
>hate the way they walk
>hate how they either act like arrogant cunts or submissive pussies
Only good women in the world are over 50 years old. Older women are alright and can actually be pretty interesting. Still not as interesting as any random man of any age though

Attached: 1628095817319.png (361x481, 348.3K)

that's cause you gay.

I'm sexually attracted to morbidly obese women because they're so oafish looking that they can't perform femininity

I hate women too but I am one. It's very hypocritical and clownish. So, I try not to. There's no reason that having a higher voice and a smaller body actually makes you less competent. There is no reason that a woman who likes makeup and shopping can't be a doctor or a construction worker too. It is easy to be impatient because we associate shortness and high voices with children, but even a child is a person deserving of dignity and respect.

>There is no reason that a woman who likes makeup and shopping can't be a doctor or a construction worker too.
Work a single fucking day in construction and get back to me.
btw 1/2the guys there are more misogynistic than your average robot and I'm sure that number would be higher if I spoke Spanish.

its a hate love relationship kill every woman and then rape them and then marry them.

>I hate women too but I am one.
Stopped reading there.

Go a single day to med school and then get back to me. The point isn't the jobs I listed, it's that they can occupy useful roles.
Read a little more.

Very interesting how the only spaces women seem to occupy "useful roles" in are where they're explicitly selected and held up so a school or company can hit a diversity quota. Strange how the second it comes down to actually getting stuff done 99% of manual labor and technical work is done by men.
What could possibly be going on

>There is no reason that a woman who likes makeup and shopping can't be a doctor or a construction worker too.
Those are horrible hobbies that say a lot about her as a person. 99% of hobbies that women have are about adopting a persona that makes them attractive or interesting to other people. Makeup is obviously for this purpose, but less obvious hobbies still accomplish the same thing for them. The male artist creates art because he wants to bring life to the things that live in his mind, it's purely an inwardly focused motivation. The female artists creates art because she wants other people to see her as an artist or because she wants to be integrated into some kind of community that she finds interesting, it's a social motivation. The female knitter knits because she wants people to see her as a wholesome, warm woman that creates thoughtful homemade christmas presents for her friends and family. The female cook wants to be useful to other people and give them treats so that they will think highly of her. It's all the same shit. I have never met a woman who has a hobby for any true, introverted reason. It's always just for social reasons. I despise women.

Even when men and women have the same careers and the same hobbies, their motivations are always radically different.

I am pretty sure there are female dominated fields that don't have such quotas.
Those are impressions you pick up from other people that you can't know if they reflect reality.

Best post on this shithole website I've seen in a while. Women literally need to be lobotomized to be tolerable nowadays.

>female dominated fields
True, I suppose someone has to wipe prune juice shit off the asses of old people lol

I like everything except their brains and souls

It's obvious if you've ever spent any large amount of time in any hobby community that has an evenly split gender ratio. Art communities are the perfect example. Most male artists draw in isolation, grinding obsessively and trying to improve themselves. Most female artists talk about art more than they actually create art or are obsessed with injecting references to their own life into the art. It's self-expression in the most crude and vain form, like makeup.

The root reason is because every man, even the most normal man, has at least some kind of low level autism. They are more interested in ideas and things than people. It's the opposite for women.

women need to be exterminated somehow some way just kill all of them. kill them. go to school and shoot every single woman. kill all the bitch teachers kill all the little girls. shoot all woman in public.
kill until you can kill no more. kill them.

I'm a female and from experience I know that most women fill out social roles they believe they're supposed to act out in everyday life. However, they act wildly different once you get more close to them and the immature, feminine facade fades away. Though I have to admit, most of my acquaintances are male and I don't talk much to other women, only those who seem interesting. The squeaky voice happens when they don't feel comfortable. There's no reason to take them or me seriously since it's possible to live a fulfilling life avoiding members of either sex even though I would advise you to become indifferent towards them. Being angry or even disgusted takes up too much energy and concentration that can be used for more important tasks.

you dont hate women, youre just a homosexual that loves men. there are plenty of completely boring and uninteresting men, and plenty of men pick up hobbies or do things just for social appearances. I actually think youre legitimately gay bro just go on grindr and get topped

So basically you're just mad and butthurt because women reject you, got it

>Though I have to admit, most of my acquaintances are male and I don't talk much to other women

Attached: 200w.gif (200x116, 578.05K)

I still have female friends and grew up around other women

Hey its a whore instantly making the thread about her. Hi whore! Kill your self immediately!

>However, they act wildly different once you get more close to them and the immature, feminine facade fades away.
I think this might be true for women who are either Stacy or extremely ugly to the point that they've completely given up, but this is definitely not true for the vast majority of women who fall in the middle. Sure, the cutesy facade falls away, but what takes its place is an ugly, spiteful personality that is obsessed with min-maxing her looks and elevating her appearance by obsessively learning every makeup or fashion trick that she can dig off of youtube. Only the ugliest and the prettiest have any chance of having any hobby at all. The rest spend their time in front of the mirror for hours, trying out different makeup and hair styles, doing whatever they can to punch above their weight. Absolutely no soul.

Doesn't correspond with my life, sounds a lot like high-school. Have you tried going to places where people actively engage in their interests? I'm sure you'd find women with soul there.