Fembot success

Are Fembots NEETS or successfull?

Attached: 1642613159172.gif (500x408, 439.86K)

am a mega dumb neet

good thing you're under no obligation or expectation to do anything for yourself

I invested my time into school and 3D, now I'm an engineering student earning paychecks and work part time in 3D on top. I'm financially and career-wise well off. I used to win a bit of money in esports through competitions as a hustle, I might consider trying it again. Got to try things out.

Are you Russian/Chinese user?

a housewife is basically a NEET, but it's considered respectable

Both. I am rich so I do whatever I want.

Why are you here? Did you have a tough time growing up?

I'm barely hanging by a thread, neither.

Real fembots are just the most turbo-lazy stacies possible.

All the big girls had the potential to be low tier stacies/high tier beckys, but they were just insanely lazy. They'd rather sit in a filthy room, eating benzos and using orbiters.

Yes, I peed my pants until I was 15 or 16.

Damn. How did you become rich then?

Had a really successful idea. I don't wanna go into specifics but be aware that despite that, I do not function perfectly to this day.

>Had a really successful idea
Neat. I have a business idea but it's not gonna be that much of a success because it's just a fashion idea that isn't too groundbreaking.
>I don't wanna go into specifics
Understandable.
>I do not function perfectly to this day.
Same, I've only had a mundane job.

i wish i was a housewife but i'm the breadwinner and pants wearer in my relationship
oh well i still got my dream house out of the deal

No. Who's that, schizo?

Jokes, yes I'am.

That's kinda hot. If I'd met you in highschool I'd probably be your boyfriend.

You don't "have to" do anything like to partake in capitalism. Campaign for communism, if you have the means to do it.

>tfw no neet fembot gf to adpot and spoil

>Jokes, yes I'am.
Haha got me.

Men are the worst.

No one asked. Those trying to strike up a conversation with rich people at any cost are disgusting.

can you tell what kind of 3d and what game do you want to compete in?