463.7 IQ

>463.7 IQ
>83.5 down facially/genetically
>Wish I had the same face I have but a lower IQ score, like 327 or an additional 83.5 down so I would be at 167
>Can't have either of these things because come from a history of murder

I wish I were retarded. Life is just so unfair.
It's evil to have as much gray-matter as I have. I have a 590 IQ because of it, but there's no reason to have an IQ score this high.

Attached: Qail.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your IQ keeps going up. What changed? Not the shape of your head.

I bought a $800 Camera and it took an accurate true-to-life photograph of the side of my skull.

pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq

Apologies, I can't read your pastebin today.
I don't have much free time right now.

That's fine.
The evidence is there at any rate.

I skimmed it. You think a lot of people can't feel pain. What evidence is there for that?

Adam Lanza committed suicide by choice at 443 IQ and 140 white-matter.

That means everything below that IQ standard isn't sentient.

Everyone commits suicide by choice. That's the definition of suicide.

He wasn't so alive that the prospect/fear of non-being/the pain of a bullet to the brain stopped him from killing himself and others.

That means there's nothing below that standard of sentience.

Pain and fear aren't the sole reasons to not do things. You can overcome both if you have enough desire.

If you have enough insanity/lack of sentience.
He was insane and killed himself and other people because he was not alive in the brain and had no reason to fear oblivion as a consequence.

It was too much white-matter.

At a certain standard of sentience, pain and fear are it. I don't kill myself because I live in fear of oblivion.

I'm alive due to the increased amount of gray-matter in my skull unlike Adam Lanza.

He was "alive in the brain" as much as you are. Inability to comprehend other peoples' motives is not a high IQ bragging point.

He was me with 30 IQ points up in white-matter relative to gray-matter.

I'm me, and I know if I were constantly 30 IQ points down I would be able to kill myself without issue.

I'm telling you people are not alive.

I know factually that they are alive because I am one and I am alive.

What is your IQ?
I remember when I was 16 years old and missing 25 IQ points I was a real murderer and with a loss of 10 more IQ points I would have been ready to commit suicide.

That's what Adam Lanza was.
No sentience, suicide-bomber.

My IQ is below average, I think. I'm not a murderer or suicidal. I am a sapient (not merely sentient) person and I do feel pain. Both physical and emotional.

You think you feel pain.
You don't. You externalize the bulk of it.

You're just quitting as soon as you feel it and calling it "I feel pain and am sentient"

You're not. You would grab a gun and kill yourself under the right circumstances.

Isn't perceiving pain when damage is done as useful as "feeling" it? It serves the same function.

It's not the same thing.
There are differing standards of pain perception that vary with white-matter/gray-matter in the brain. That's why people like Arnold Schwarzenegger exist alongside people like Adolf Hitler.

It has the same function. If someone tied you and I up and poked us with pins, what do you think the difference between our experiences would be?

I would feel more pain than you because I have more gray-matter (sentience) than you do.

That's why female rats do not react to needles and male rats withdraw their hand. Male rats with more gray-matter relative to white-matter withdraw their hands faster than male rats with more white-matter relative to gray-matter.

So what, you would fall down and cry and scream? Or would you grit your teeth and stay silent because it's just a pin?