OLD FUCKS IN COLLEGE. How's life treating ya? t. 27 year old starting a bachelors degree

OLD FUCKS IN COLLEGE. How's life treating ya? t. 27 year old starting a bachelors degree.

Attached: new me.png (750x835, 189.74K)

im 22 and in my final year. i hate you. i will always hate you. the amount of times i got an old fag working student in my assessment groups is crazy. they have jobs so they essentially do no work and laugh it off saying they gotta take care of their kids or work. fucking parasites feeding off the younger generation. hope you die

I am 24, just started going to college for last semester, probably going to change up what I am doing, I wasted a whole year already, but at least I got good grades in my classes.

lmao. If it's any consolation half these fucks are hopeless. They're on their n-th try at life and will never stop fucking up. Their excuses kids, work whatever are always fake. They NGMI. Never did make it. Never will.
The other half who are serious will actually do the work but those aren't the ones you're talking about obviously.

33 because i was tired of working in a factory full of drug addicted people.

About to start engineering at a reputable university at 20. How fucked am I socially?

that's barely anything, and if you have to ask then i guess you already have some innate issues in the first place if i'm honest

I am terrified that everyone will hate me for being 20. Not kidding. Also my family is fucked so am scared people will hate me because of that too.

I started at 26. Its not a big deal if you dont look old, because people will just assume youre their age. Only thing is you gotta get used to zoomers, and that theyre very intelligent in general.

That theyre not very intelligent in general*

Lol who cares man.
If you're in to actually learn something and not only for the diploma, you're great!
t. 22 year old collegelet

Attached: 1645664251968.png (810x794, 1.18M)

The average age on my eng course was like 28
You'll be fine

user you gotta understand how varied the age range in college are, there's tons of people that graduate high schools late, people can't afford to go right after, people that took gap years, and so on and so on
You'll be fine

True but according to the stats around 90 percent of people at my future uni started at 18. It also has a reputation for having one of the wealthiest student bodies in my country.

>wealthiest student bodies
Network like you life depends on it. user.
Remember you're there for the education as much as the chance to rub shoulders with the upper crust.
Don't waste this opportunity,

Attached: s0stc7vtfwns1nc6iq5a.jpg (1400x1400, 178.77K)

lol when you have to go back to school as an oldfag because your gender studies degree didn't pan out will you feel bad for this

>zoomers, that theyre very intelligent
zoomers confirmed genius

ignore

My family got completely fucked and Im broke. Im worried that theyll bully me.

Well it's not grade school anymore. If they bully then don't bother with them. Find the ones who are cool with you. Hitch on and ride that shit to the middle class or better...

When I was in college the oldfags made me seethe. The women bring their babies and toddlers to study hall and it's allowed for some goddamn reason. Both genders sit in the very front of the class, and talk the most. But, like you said, in group work they don't know jack shit and always have an excuse. They think of actual college student age people as children, but they also want you to do their work for them. Fuck em

The oldfags in my uni were the ones who actually knew their shit. They worked in the industry and they came to university part time just for the piece of paper. They didn't fuck about, they came to all of the lectures and did their work then fucked off

Finished law school at 30yo last semester.
Now I gotta prepare myself for admissional exams, both to get the lawyer's license and a State job.

I'm 29. Started at 28.
Doing a BS in math. I'm using my GI bill after spending 10 years in the navy. Got out after making chief, as im crypto rich and didn't want to do this shit my whole life.
Zoomers are all ADHD doomscrolling retards. I have been conditioned to be able to do repetitive tasks for 8 to 12 hours at a time, do studying is nothing to me. Zoomzoom cant compete with a guy that has nothing better to do than integrals for 12 hours. When you score high enough, exams become uncurveable lol.

Some guys are pretty cool, they love the same retarded memes I do. Its like hanging out with me from a decade ago.

Not interested in women, and I've actually used the "sorry, im not intro transwomen" twice so far on college whores lol.

>group work
Maybe take a real class. What the fuck are you doing that has graded groupwork?

Attached: 1647446531374.jpg (550x400, 23.89K)