I have cutis verticis gyrata (see pic related) and alopecia. I am a 22 year old male...

I have cutis verticis gyrata (see pic related) and alopecia. I am a 22 year old male. I have been trying to find easy to cope with it, but honestly nothing is convincing to me. Even with expensive surgery I will still look deformed, on top of being fucking BALD at 22. I will never have a girlfriend. If I do, it will be fucked up and out of pity. She'll always have the power in the relationship. My life fucking sucks. There's no way to get around that. I look at attractive young people and want to fucking scream. I want friends and a cute girlfriend and genuine confidence. I am so bitter. I want to die.

Attached: 3828BC8E-FC2D-4A1C-8480-33A278342C5D.jpg (685x796, 116.04K)

at that point all you can really do is kill yourself. i recommend carbon monoxide poisoning, very quick and painless if done right

do you have no skull?
pretty cool

Looks like your head needs a circumcision lmao

You look like the big brained wojak. just embrace it and tell people its because you have a big brain and are very smart.

Attached: brain.jpg (1200x630, 55.27K)

Have you tried slapping some spackle on and painting over it?

Have you considered a fucking singular hat

id honestly just kms. at the very least put on a wig, if not for yourself think of other people you asshole, that looks fucking gross

Sharpay lookin ass

you're a retard, i get the folds thing but what about this head screams "bald" to you
there's literally hair follicles everywhere, you just have a buzzcut you fuckface

That allows me to go in public without wanting to kill myself, but obviously there's more to life than that. I want to have a girlfriend, I want her to actually be attracted to me, and I want to not hate myself. A hat can't fix any of these.

>i have never had a gf

Trust me bro havign that scalp disorder is not getting in the way of that. You need to learn to accept yourself. I bet its not even that bad. You are just the classic case of the anxious antisocial shutin thats using any slight non perfection as an excuse for calling it a day

almost everyone has problems theyre not happy with but they find ways to live life anyway. grow up. get therapy. etc

Pic related is not me, but i literally was diagnosed with Alopecia Ophiasis and androgenic alopecia. My hair looks insanely retarded if I attempt to grow it out.

I have bad hair too, I got used to it. With hair gel and a ponytail it looks acceptable.

maybe you can get a cool tattoo that takes advantage of this pattern or something

I think being bald alone at my age is borderline death in terms of dating prospects. Having this ugly deformed lumpy scalp makes me completely undesirable. I mean it doesn't help that im just completely average facially. I just want to be a normal guy with hair man FUCK why why why. I am rotting in my room. I am extremely lonely and have no idea what to do. I don't even like being outside anymore.

Attached: 9F0429BC-19AE-412E-BD2C-056AADA290DE.jpg (1104x828, 102.46K)

does it get worse as you age?

yes. it is a progressive deformity. I have no idea if it eventually reaches an end, or how bad mine will get. I don't think anyone knows, it's a very rare condition with minimal research.
mine sorta looks like pic related in terms of severity, except I have horizontal lines as well which makes it aesthetically far uglier, unfortunately. I have no clue what it will look like in a decade or two.

Attached: 18DD5DC6-891C-483C-9C74-8119A15D56F2.jpg (750x1000, 66.25K)

thats not even you. I bet your case isnt as bad as that

all of those are natural responses. your body is hard wired to put you into distress when you can't meet basic needs.

If someone said their life was over, over that mild scalp deformity... I would 100% blame their anxiety disorder for their life being ruined, not their scalp disorder

Trust me bro ive seen this scenario happen over and over again on r9k

>person claims something has ruined their life
>baldness, scalp issue, psoriasis, their height, something or other
>they dont realise its their preoccupation on it thats ruined their life

If you could magically stop caring about this disorder and lived your life nobody would care you had it. its your over the top self absorbed nature thats made this a big dela. you are obsesed over yourself and your deal and that makes you undesirebale to everyone else. I bet nobody even cares you are balding.

Unironically you need to shave your head and go to the gym, get a job that involves being around people and learn to tolerate being around people without sperging out over how people are percieving you over nothing.

you should probably get this tumor thing looked at

Attached: uh oh.png (480x520, 49.87K)