Realitypill:

realitypill:

Most of you faggots could live a pretty normie life having a 5/10 gf and just enjoy the time.

But since most of you guys are unshaven, unshowered, fat and littered with acne those things will never be achievable

Plus your trash personalities created from dreaming about raping women and children (wupps i meant lolis :3), spending most of your time in the internet world, in your broskie discord server with the one and only e-thot that you simp so hard about it, does also the job.

Your environment (bullying, neglect etc,) maybe started all this but YOU keeping it alive you monkey.

Attached: 296-2964892_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-smug-wojak-transparent-hd.png (860x687, 90.48K)

not every robot is a sex offender user. also, all of those things are true if mental illness wasnt a thing.

i already had the dream western life. but it all became meaningless due to severe mental health problems. physically im decently attractive, im decently tall for my country (6'1) and my family has wealth. all meaningless now. i hate life.

And I'm the exception every single time this kind of post comes around by being shaven, clean, physically fit, and having decent skin, while not having the sort of personality problems mentioned.

That's why I wrote most of you

Mental illnesses deformed faces and such other things are truly very hard to change

The world doesn't wait for you, you have to change, or it is over, simple as that.

I also carry my package (Sexual abused from family member, got beaten up by my alcholic brother all the time, severe bullying in middle school.

But who in gods world will think: "poor boy, give him a free gf and good life, he went through a lot"

NOBODY DOES, NOBODY CARES ACTUALLY ABOUT YOUR PROBlems YOU MUST CHANGE AND IMPROVE TRY EVERYTHING AFTER TRYING EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING ONLY THEN YOU CAN SAY I TRIED MY BEST AND ROPE FROM THIS SHITHOLE CALLED WORLD

Attached: 831f8bd577d8f5e38c2d5cc81ca7a070.jpg (474x474, 36.88K)

Why don't people spell check their posts anymore. You know the worlds dying right? It's not all about peace and love anymore, it's about getting to the next day and grit. Why does this society shove this princess fairy dragon tale shit down our throats? I know you're a jew and want me to get a relationship so you can end up with more money. I'm no hero. I'm not saving some ugly bitch cause I want pussy. She's gonna be a physical and emotional drain, even if she was pretty. I'm riding solo from now on. Relationships aren't exactly the wisest choice right now. If War bombs start falling I'm not dragging some dead weight around.

Bro you already the dead weight dont worry about that part.

Attached: 3ae0159bd3d1ad8672dab00e13f28bb4.jpg (245x245, 6.79K)

You literally can't even prove me wrong, literally just shit posted and used your weak dainty fingers to wipe your brows while thinking """PHEW, at least I insulted him for making me look like a complete idiot"""

I don't even have most of those problems. I can hold down a job, I do well academically, I have a variety of interests that aren't vidya and anime, I had mental illnesses but pretty much recovered from them. The thing is that I'm a strange person. That's just how I am. I've always been this out of place person no matter where I was. I've already improved myself a lot throughout the years, but I really do not see myself fitting in, nor do I really want to. Normie culture is dumb.

In which world should I prove you wrong when you just talk about jew conspiracy theories and also writing about not needing a gf because war is starting soon anyway?

You are just a weird cuck lmao

>guys are unshaven, unshowered, fat and littered with acne
I'm none of those things, I'm actually decently fit and I use 3 different lotions and face soaps to keep my acne in check

I just hate women.

Attached: b52.jpg (1200x1200, 81.91K)

Why don't people spell check anymore? Shut the fuck you faggot kike. No one cares what you think you retarded newfag. If shit hits the fan every nigger with a gf is gonna get fucked cause he won't be able to do shit for her. Kill yourself. Your thread and your shits gay.

>fit
>take care of myself
>look pretty decent
>tried to go to parties etc
>still no gf
admit it user, its just being at the right place at the right time with the right person

Man I wish I was as degenerate as your strawman because at least there'd be something I could improve.

nigga am I in an english exame or why do you care if i spell wrong or do you have autism that causes you to itch like a sissy faggot when something is spelled wrong?

Keep playing HOI4 and day dream about the incoming war you autistic faggot ass twint

Keep being an outcast you faggot wrote it for people that think they cant improve and have to stay like that forever

>NOOOO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH OUR PERFECT NUSOCIETY THAT YOU ENDED UP COMPLETELY OSTRACIZED AND ALONE
>YOU MUST BE AN UNSHAVEN UNSHOWERED FAT ACNE LADEN RAPIST PEDOPHILE
I am?

Attached: did you just.png (485x757, 40.46K)

I exclusively play HOI3 you uncultured pleb.

People on Any Forums in past years sortve nipped the syntax demons a bit and we're writing actually kinda well for the most part. As of lately I've noticed that's not so true anymore. Dude. Think with your """head""" not your dick. Our society is dying and women are too retarded to realize shit like that and will still expect a lot from you even in times like this. You're a newfag and severely retarded. Sad.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU NEWFAG LEAVE MY HOLY PLACE, WHAT YOU JOINED AFTER 2006? HAHAHAHAH YOU NEWFAG HAVE NO PLACE HERE"

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (402x352, 279.99K)

I have a 7, possibly 8/10 wife. And I'm miserable.

I think she's getting fed up with me again.

Never wrote that you would be happy after achieving it

Attached: 1646848732780.png (640x400, 31.98K)

>Most of you faggots could live a pretty normie life having a 5/10 gf and just enjoy the time.
>he really believes that

Attached: eggpill.jpg (1640x960, 126.43K)

The homopill is also a possibility that must be considered for robots

its even worse, homos are notorious size queens and most are even harsher judges of looks than normal women are.

>YOU MUST CHANGE AND IMPROVE TRY EVERYTHING AFTER TRYING EVERYTHING
For what purpose?

That's up to you bro, if you are happy right now just forget what you have read