Seriously how do you guys deal with buying toilet paper...

Seriously how do you guys deal with buying toilet paper? I can't stomach bringing it up to the cashier and him or her knowing I poop. I have been using kitchen paper rolls ever since I moved out from my parents house 4 months ago.

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 15.99K)

grab an 18-pack, self-checkout, go home.

I try to make light of it by ripping a rancid egg fart in front of the cashier and then rub my stomach and tell them to "Have a rotten day! WAHAHAHAHA"

Attached: 6a00d83452033569e201b7c8666ac8970b-600wi.png (600x582, 678.04K)

You need therapy bro. Your cashier shits too. Even hot girls shit. Anytime you feel embarrassed just remember that supermodels sit on the toilet straining to get their poop out. Don't be shy about being an animal. You are worthy of having soft and personal toilet paper. I love you OP! Shit well!

that was literally me throughout university, nowadays I just use self checkout.

ive bought condoms, enema kits, laxatives, toilet paper, and anything else i could possible want from the store. i dont even think about it. im still a virgin, i just dont care what some stupid cunt at the store thinks

if ur scared, you can buy toilet paper from walmart and get it delivered

holy shit OP you made me laugh out loud
But seriously, please understand that there's nothing wrong with your bodily functions. Everybody deals with multiple facets of their life that they don't publicize, and going to the bathroom is only one of them. Everybody will experience shameful things, don't fall for the idea that its only you who deals with those things. Remember that your social interactions just present the reality others want to show you, not the reality they live in. Same thing for social media.
Now go buy some toilet paper, it will be ok OP.

user, those same people buy toilet paper for THEIR poops. Literally NO ONE can shit on you for shitting. It would be fucking WEIRD of ANYONE to think lesser of someone or laugh at them for fucking buying toilet paper of all things.

Fuck I never thought of it like that, how do I buy toilet paper now?

user... you know the cashier poops too, right?

Attached: 1C0DFDC3-DE72-44E5-B300-D532CD9A7232.png (851x511, 612.16K)

Cashiers don't give a shit, no pun intended. They need to ring up everyone in line and do their duties, that's all op.

I get Walmart delivery, the big pack of Scott brand. It will last over a year so it's not a big deal. They just put it in my carport and after they leave I can bring it inside.

Distract from the TP with butternut squash and XL tub of lube.

between this, and having your shoes on indoors i think western house rules are weird as shit
why don't you guys use a bidet?

if i could bring pinworm medication up to the cashier you can do the same with toilet paper

Invest $300-500 into a nice bidet. You will be set for life.
Toto C200

I buy dude wipes off Amazon
>don't have to deal with normies seeing me buy them
>don't have to feel embarrassed as a grown ass man
>only person who knows is the Amazon wagie who packs them

What the fuck? This is the first time I see someone who has a problem with buying TP. Why are you so self aware?

Kek are you me

I can't stand toilet paper because I use half a role just to clean my ass and my ass bleeds because of it. Ive been using wipes for years because it gets the job done faster. Why is toilet paper so popular?

I take a shit on the register to assert dominance.

I just buy the really big packets which feels less weird, because it's so big. Or I just buy the small wipes and put them under my other shopping and swipe and bag them very quickly.