Dad acts totally normal around strangers and his friends

>dad acts totally normal around strangers and his friends
>acts like a tyrannical shithead screaming at everything with his own family who supposedly have more value than mere acquaintances
this is how you know nothing is gonna change, when you're dealing with someone who sees you as so worthless they won't even treat you like they treat strangers. holy shit narcissists are pure evil man.

Attached: ffs.gif (220x220, 934.86K)

>holy shit narcissists are pure evil man.
Yup. So FUCKing disgusting to go out in public and have ppl tell me my dad's a good guy and/or that I need to have a relationship with him. God I fucking hate humans and there's no fucking cure for Narcissistic abuse. That is unless you become the narcisssist yourself but that's FUCKING disgusting.

Attached: d5aac8700e847a6de75e73fa7924c1b7--people-online-a-people.jpg (420x294, 32.89K)

>holy shit narcissists are pure evil man.
True I had a narcissist dad too, he was just genuinely a cruel person who enjoyed taking out his anger on us. you became afraid of making any mistake or saying anything wrong, because then he had that gleam in his eyes and soon enough he'd be berating you, shouting at you if you said anything back, and basically bullying you.

Attached: C2E4LWIW8AAo2Re.jpg (750x1334, 143.92K)

classic presentation of narcissistic personality disorder

same with my parents, I fuking hate this people.

Just hearing their voice or feeling their presence fills me with digust and anger.

Always dreamed about cuting contact with them.

>oh noes he is yelling
Clearly this generation is suffering from not having the faggot beaten out of them like we did. Get fucked on pussies, yell back if it pisses you off

Attached: 7DF71DFF-18CC-4A84-9FAE-8A3B5F0BE0AB.png (442x442, 466.66K)

Man this is basically me but I dont scream and just act like a dick instead. I really do love my family, I'm just miserable and showing love feels very awkward

Idk user. I was yelled at as a kid, I turned out chronically shy and insecure. I have a bf and he was also abused and yelled at by his dad, he's absolutely dysfunctinonal and also angrily rants to me about his dad regularly to this day.

Being a dick is one thing, being an abusive, neglecting, berating, insulting, abusing and manipulative parent is another.

this idiot don't even know what a toxic parent is.

You're dads not letting you be a whore. Just accept it, okay?

Very strange comment. What is the basis of this?

mental illness and immaturity would be my guess

>dad has anger issues, always yelling and blaming other people for his problems
>snap one day and yell at him back
>"woah user, just calm down it's not that serious"

At least he backed off, I guess.

Attached: EZsZ6TAX0AEK4Hv.jpg (399x400, 15.06K)

Unironic advice from an old fag. Get out ASAP. Leave it all behind.
Already ITT I can see you guys are borderline into the mental looping. You fall off that precipice, you become full blown schizo like your father. Desperately trying to keep up appearances while raging on the inside.
Get out. Find some inner peace. Leave it all behind forever.
Good luck robros.

I did, he said he wanted to smash my teeth in. I had to heckle him for an apology, when I brought up his treatment of people outside his home as far more sympathetic, he just said "every family is comfortable with talking to eachother differently than with strangers". what sends him running away is when I dismantle his complete denial of his own actions, he always makes himself the victim. extremely slimy behavior.

>surely more violence will solve the problem

What is the end result of now engaging in physical violence as well? What type of person is created as the end result of being mercilessly beaten by their parents?

I cut contact with my dad shortly after moving out and I think it was a good decision. He died a few years ago and by then it had been about 15 years since I had any contact with him. Honestly guys, just cut contact with toxic people, it doesn't matter if they're family.

you're describing my dad
10 years ago he was with a woman who completely baselessly accused me of trafficking drugs and hitting on her 14 year old daughter and my dad chose to side with her
icut contact with him for a while but we slowly mended our relationship and he dumped that woman but now he wants to come visit me at the house i just bought and i fully don't want him to come and i'm having trouble telling him so

My mom was the exact same way, and I was just about to tell you the same thing said. Get the fuck outta there man, there is nothing to salvage with someone who shows you such a complete lack or respect. Acting like a normal human being when strangers/company is over is just proof he has enough self control to act decent, and he just chooses not to do this behind closed doors. Completely useless parent, run away as soon as you can. Good luck.

He's just sick of your shit user, maybe try not being such a little fuckwit for awhile.

Bend over little buddy. Daddy's gonna give it to you

you have just described my father.
even though he "cares" (and still does) for me, he never stopped insulting me, my younger brother and our mother when he had the chance to.
most of the time, we had no idea why he was this resentful and angry against us.

Abusive parents need no logical reason to start shit, good for you if you don't understand this. Every time I got screamed at was simply because my addict mom's oxycotin+diazepam wore off for the day.

All NPD dads are pedophiles

>Abusive parents need no logical reason to start shit
Starting to wonder if my npd parents were bipolar. Sometimes they were fine. Sometimes they were not so fine