2014/15

>2014/15
>SJWs are universally mocked and despised by most normies
>Anti-SJW memes and humor are widely popular
>Most people see them as just being crazy university students who will never have power in the real world

>2022
>Every normie is now an SJW or "woke"
>Woke ideology now rules the world
>Normies are all extremely pro-BLM, pro-trans etc
>Criticising any of this can get you banned from public society

What changed? How was there such a drastic shift in values in just a few short years?

Attached: 1399039093013.png (400x381, 108.33K)

>What changed?
People grew out of their shitlord phase.

>lol don't worry, this shit won't ever leave college campuses, they'll change their tune when they need to become normies to get good jobs

oh boy that worked out well

But they didn't. SJWs are shitlords too. They just rage about "problematic" things and spend all day trying to cancel people on Twitter. Why do you think that's acceptable?

I really miss the times when people were just normal. When normies were actually normal. Not SJWs, not woke, not neo-nazis either. Just normal. What happened to the normal world?

> I really miss the times when people were just normal.
Those times never existed. You were just an ignorant child.

I'm 25 years old. I experienced those times. The world was normal and conformed to understandable norms and logic until about 2015/16. From 2017 onwards everything went batshit insane and the world doesn't even feel real anymore. Post-2020 it got amplified 100x.

Wrong. Those times always existed, even now. OP needs SSRIs or something

Shut up, blocked and reported

>Those times always existed, even now.
How?
10 years ago I'd never heard of the idea of being "cancelled" for something you do or don't believe in.
10 years ago most of my friends were normal, chilled out people who didn't care about things being "problematic" and enjoyed edgy jokes.
10 years ago I could enjoy media as escapism without having the latest topical issue shoved down my throat.
10 years ago I had never even met a tranny and no one talked about or cared about them.
EVERYTHING has changed now. The whole world is different. Nothing makes sense anymore.
I don't want much, I literally just would be happy going back to the way the world was in 2012.

The 2014/2015 retards blew it by concluding that not liking SJW shit = you MUST instantly delve into the opposite as far as possible and become a reactionary or cuckservative.

Attached: tumblr_ot7wn3vf5p1w98tjvo1_500.png (500x709, 169.81K)

That's probably true. I know many people who went hardcore SJW/woke simply because they were clearly scared to be associated with anything "right-wing".

I just find it incredibly sad because it doesn't have to be this way. 10 years ago even most leftists were not "woke". There was no reason that these beliefs had to become mainstream. What happened to chill, normal, class-focused leftists?

I miss the times when true robots who hated this would go out in shooting sprees and put the sjwfags in their place

>reactionary
As someone who grew up under communism, the fact that this word is making a comeback sends chills down my spine

you grew up under shitty 80s russian "gommunism" my old serbian naighbor mever shuts up about the good old days when tito gave him a job lmao

I'm 36, and you're full of shit.

The US isn't the world

reactionaries were the only chance
"both sides are le crazy" isn't a real political position and people like you were easily bulldozed

> conservative moral panic
cry more

Attached: qp4kkumrxjj11.jpg (960x748, 76.62K)

>2015
I wonder what happened in 2016.

Attached: Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (1200x1520, 463.1K)

literally this there was a reaction then a more extreme counter reaction, exactly like flame wars over the internet but IRL

How am I conservative? I literally just want to go back to the way things were in 2012. Before wokeshit ruined everything.

Wokies are prominent even in European countries and some parts of Asia now.