We were together for years. She meant everything to me. I told her i loved her every day...

We were together for years. She meant everything to me. I told her i loved her every day. I asked her how she felt every day. We talked for over 20 hours every weekend. We were talking about marriage. She hauled some random dude half way across the state to fuck him and sent me selfies, then got mad at me when i was upset. Guess you fucking neets were right, there is no such thing as a good woman. I have nothing now. Genuinely considering suicide in hopes of making her feel responsible. Even if it doesnt i dont have a reason to live left.

Attached: 20220325_204240.jpg (924x821, 62.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93DqV1j8GHg
youtu.be/azHIWZxUgPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not just get revenge against humanity already? If your life is really that bad just do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=93DqV1j8GHg

aw user .... that sucks

Damn son, you fell for it. I can only imagine how it must feel, my crush is married and even so it breaks my heart knowing I will never have her.
But to actually be betrayed like that? Awful.

Im usually very stoic, ive had friends commit suicide and barely felt anything. Ive kept a straight face through insane assylums. But now ive been crying for days. I would have done anything for her.

congratulations, you are now 1 step closer to the absolute bottom. If you really have no reason to live and want to die then you might as well do something memorable before you kill yourself

I feel you. Been crying cause of my crush and we've never even been together.
It's over.

look at that, was just watchin tfm rn

>in hopes of making her feel responsible
Don't do it if that is your goal. If she didnt care about making your feel this way she wont care about the results either.

Just do you best to really cry it out and feel what your feeling right now. They only way to get rid of a feeling is to fully flush it out of your system by feeling it.

Could take a couple months. But you'll get through it. It took me years to get over my last one.

Yeah i guess youre right. I just dont know where to go from here. My entire future was based around her. Im not in a very good spot in life and she was all i had. I feel like im just floating away from a space station and into the darkness

if all you live for are women go and kill yourself right this instant.
that you are born a slave to them and only exist to enforce their will actively hurts them few who wish to be free

This sounds like you weren't actually dating. You were just friendzoned, right?

She was the first time i ever loved anyone. Never felt connected to my parents of my friends. Ive had "girlfriends" where i just fucked them and that was it. She was the first person who ever understood me. Guess im just retarded

Something doesn't make sense. She fucks some random guy and sends you the pictorial evidence and expects you not to get mad? That's behaviour so far outside of any normal standards that there must be something else taking place.

I know man but sometimes she's so perfect for you that you literally can't help yourself.

No, we were tight. She was all for the idea of marriage. We loved talking about planning out our life together. Idk what happened

Thats whats fucking with me. My only explanation is that she just faked it the whole time just so she could laugh at me

retarded you are, but that religious feeling of her being so one of a kind and important to you is wasted on a being of pure selfishness
you exist only as a tool and servant to women and they only love you in order to tie a noose around your foot from which to hang you later

in addition this was a shittest, what she expected to happen was you being incredibly jealous and mad at the guy. she was feeling like watching a dogfight I guess

friendly reminder that women ACT stupid. she knew very well and did it to make user mad

youtu.be/azHIWZxUgPY

You'll just have to come up with something new. It was all just a fantasy in your head that you believed in. Create and believe in a new fantasy and work towards it diligently. The dream is never over.

man I talk to you as my own flesh and blood for Ive been there not once but twice

thankfully I was ugly and awkward so they only stringed me along nad played with me, not cheated but the problem is us for letting anyone do that

its important to remember its all a ruse which we play along with due to our deep lack of god