Why are robots so infatiated with goth girls?

What about the aesthetic drives them to it?

Attached: CGO202U78_width_340_height_500.jpg (340x498, 138.15K)

handcrafted 4 B B C

Most of us are in our mid 20s, super hot girls were goth when we were kids.

I'm something of a goth myself.

They think goth girls are outcasts so they might have a chance with her.

Basically this and I'm closer to 30 though, and might prefer the scene style.

Most of us are brown zoomers and want the palest girls possible

I have no idea. A 10/10 insta thot could walk up to me and say hello and I'd look straight past her if I saw a pale crackhead with bags under her eyes and a clear case of autism or BPD.

Doesn't matter if t's r9k fembots or some stacy decked out in 50 pounds of black make up and shitty tattoos, I can't not be horny for them.

It's probably because I'm a loser, and they are wearing the costume of losers, so I'm attracted to the camo. I'm sure the minute you get to know them they are no different from any other stacy.

The newbaby goth obsession is the latest chronological "tone" in the cultural echo of punk rock chicks that started in Britain 40 years ago.

My versions of it growing up in the late 80s/early 90s was a combination of the nu(80s)-punk chicks, the suburban rocker-girl-next-door, the 90s grunge girls, and the cringy anne rice vampire goths. All of which were followed by emo and scene girls in the kids coming up behind me.

Most of these dark fashionista variants throughout the decades carry much of the same core traits that attract boys/men: they were (mostly) down-to-earth, "cool girls" who you could easily get along with. You shared a lot of tastes in movies and music (rock, alternative, horror and artsy movies, etc).

They were kind of quasi-tomboys, in that they weren't easily grossed out (usually the opposite), but often retained typical feminine traits, tastes, and mannerisms.

Essentially, all these styles that hail from punk have an attractive core trait that rejects the old (60s) stereotype of "boys are from mars, women are from venus" mentalities in romance and pair bonding.

Basically you felt like you better understood and got along with your "Goth GF" instead of (say) "Cheerleader Stacey" whom you shared next to no interests with.

TL;DR - What it boils down to is that the aesthetic mentally triggers "Cool, hot, fun GF I can easily get along with" in a lot of males.

Attached: b35496c33b512113d78ca0826b5017cf.jpg (768x1024, 73.94K)

Robots don't think they got a chance with a Becky and can't relate to her relative "normalcy."
You can project any character trait you want onto an Alt girl, evidence be damned.
Not just goth girls, it's the same with e-girls, fembots, gamer girls, arthoes, etc.

Never been into them myself, probably a result of a girl like that being a nuisance to me back in school. What I want to know is what the fuck is up with zoomer girls and this shit? Started going to a county fair about ten years ago to compete in the motocross competitions, and every year I see dozens of goth chicks sporting the whole get-up. It's especially funny to me because they're always hanging out with the random flag flying faggots so you have a dude wear a rainbow shirt next to a girl dress in all black with enough metal in her face to make Tetsuo blush. Fuck I hate Ohio.

Attached: SCARED.jpg (272x254, 37.13K)

>B B C
No, kill yourself you disgusting shill

>I decided to touch the grass
>Go to a show alone, the first time in forever, especially with the pandemic
>see the most beautiful girl ever standing alone
>"think about approaching her"
>don't she disappears.
>Find her with I guess her BF. Cuddling, smiling, laughing. Spending quality time together. All the times I would want from a goth gf

I didn't get a video of them cuddling as I didn't want to make it too obvious.

Attached: tfwnogothgf.webm (960x540, 1.58M)

>Cool, hot, fun "PLAYTHING" I can easily get along with AND MANIPULATE
FTFY, it essentialy boils down to that.
the male subconscious basically implies that, if a chick joins this type of subculture, she's basically "degrading" herself (changing her beahviour, her haircur, her clothes, her language, etc.) and submitting herself to a "higher cause" (here, other goths). so the male can at some point take advantage of her body.

but honestly, i don't even care, i just wish i could hit on fresh quriky "scene" girls.

Is that what zoomies think now? That's some schizo shit.

I want to choke her while I fuck her while she chokes me
Simple as

I think that seeing a mentally ill girl makes robots think that they have some sort of chance with her.

like said, super hot girls in the mid 2000s ressembled partially goth girls. I bet all the faggs from the 80s are into tanned stacies because of the "beach stacy" that were a thing in the 90s until somewhere in early 2000s

why are we here?

Attached: 4325365647657.jpg (800x450, 23.93K)

Asian goths don't do anything for me. But I like pale skin, raven dark hair, so.

this.
women will always be the decorative gender.