Be me

>be me
>fall for the 'go out there and talk to a girl' meme
>talk to a girl, she lives in a bad part of time so I drive her home.
>say goodbye
>'hey user, how about you leave me your number'?
>uh ok
>ask her out the next day
>she doesn't reply

I mean why the fuck ask me for my number if she just left me on read?

Attached: pepe.png (886x640, 226.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DU3Pk6oDNRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go out and talk to a girl
you know that there are more females than 1 in this world, right ?
i might sound like a psychopath without emotions, but its not about breaking and finally go out, rather its a number game.
eventually you will find the one, you just need to dig through time wasting cringe bitches. trust me on this one, its all.... society,,,
joker wasn't wrong

Attached: 75d.png (1000x1000, 216.9K)

Your post is plebdit tier greentext but let's pretend it was real. You should have asked her for a coffee or simple activity (walking in nice park, theater, etc).. then after next date you go for dinner (that you have to pay) preferably in a nice restaurant or something more serious/long activity like hiking, skiing, rock climbing if she's into that, etc. Then after next date (sometimes after the dinner or activity or another date) can be a movie at your home, pick a good movie like romance and at the right moment put your arm behind her neck. Don't rush it. See how it goes. If it works then lean for a kiss. Otherwise wait for another date. Then after that tell her you're tired and want to lie on the bed or something and just take your time be sweet with her and she will eventually do the work for you.

You should try calling her repeatedly.

youtu.be/DU3Pk6oDNRU

All of this shit doesn't matter and is pure cope. If she had any attraction towards him, she would've given him a chance. It's as simple as that.

Treat girls as if your interacting with an video game rather than an actual alive person user. Girls unironically have an set-timer before they don't see you messaging her as "weird". If she gives you her phone-number then you have to wait atleast 3-4~ days. If you texted her the next day then your chances with her are over to begin with, since she already sees you as a "freak" for texting her the next day.

How can you be interested in someone you never had the time to fully know? That's what dates and activities are for user. Unless the girl is a whore and only wants dick regardless of his persona she won't go out with a total stranger.

If a girl is interested she wouldn't ignore you.
>Unless the girl is a whore and only wants dick regardless of his persona she won't go out with a total stranger.
Lmao, you don't seem to know a lot of women.

>she lives in a bad part of time
don't we all

now you have experience. do this every day until you get a gf. if you really don't enjoy spending time with girls, then please go gay.

If you send a message to a woman to ''ask her out'' only after doing a single boring thing with her it just shows off creepy vibes. It shows off that you don't care for her and just want to fuck her. Again, unless she is a whore or just want sex for this time in her life then it's justifiable. Otherwise it comes out as odd and creepy.

>it just shows off creepy vibes
She wouldn't find it creepy if she was attracted to him.
>It shows off that you don't care for her and just want to fuck her
Women aren't really capable of understanding that

I meant part of town.

Yeah okay but why would she waste my time? (and hers supposedly)

You tard she's not even answering. Why would I pay for her dinner anyway?

OK I'll try doing that

Okay I get the numbers game and all that but I still don't understand why SHE asked me for my number just to ghost me

I hope for your own sake that you are baiting otherwise you don't understand basic logical things in life and relationships. You need to build some form of connection before asking out someone.

>You need to build some form of connection before asking out someone.
Yeah that connection is called attraction. If she's attracted she'll say yes or reschedule it, if she isn't then she'll say no or just ghost you. This usually doesn't change no matter how much you talk to her.

You blew it obliviously. You have nothing to lose now. Just tell her you got out of yourself and would like to take things more slowly as 'friends' and tell her you would like to meet her again then propose a simple activities I told you.

>you know that there are more females than 1 in this world, right ?
As someone who has fallen for women in the past, saying this will not help, once you've got your heart set on one no other will compare until you naturally move on thanks to time's erosive nature.

I'm not simping to someone who leaves me on read. I'll just block her.

You fail to see what's creepy about someone asking out someone else after not even spending a date/activity together. I tried to explain to you basic things but apparently you are unable to understand very basic and logical things about relationships. Good luck

>not simping
>asking complete stranger out after spending only a few minutes with her

It is creepy if she isn't attracted to him

are you stupid enough to not see the catch 22?

That's how it goes, women are wishy-washy cunts. The pussy game be ridiculous

You guys are completely clueless it's insane. I give up trying to explain these things to you lol

>numbers game
Nah, it's more of an experience game. Treat people like people and try to un-brainwash yourself about how relationships are supposed to be a transaction. You can take classes on how to take your ego out of the equation in general, but more importantly just gain experience and find people that you can be comfy with.

>asked me for my number just to ghost me
She's a bitch. simple as. move on.