Why do people get extremely upset and triggered when you tell them the truth about their issues and exactly how they...

why do people get extremely upset and triggered when you tell them the truth about their issues and exactly how they can fix them? its not just narcissism. its like they can't accept you telling them how to exactly fix their retarded issues that pale in comparison to yours. You know their solution and when you call them out and tell them (because no one else does), they hate you for it.
I don't understand that.

Attached: 1553233327003.jpg (1398x1080, 64.79K)

>why do people get extremely upset and triggered when you tell them the truth
Idk but I've noticed this too. Do they live in some sort of fantasy world or something?

>tell them the truth
yes
>how they can fix them
for the love of god stfu youre not helping. leave it to a professional you retarded Any Forums faggot

hey op, do you mind giving us some examples? I would be interested to hear some of your examples. give us examples please

you can tell OP is borderline retarded already by the way he framed the whole post, do you honestly thing he can give a shred of practical advice?

Hey guys, autistic sperg here who figured this out a couple years ago when I had the same question.

Sometimes people want to just be heard.
Sometimes all they want is comfort that they are allowed to be upset.

Try phrases such as "that sucks" "I get you" and "I'm sorry to hear that".

Afterwards, summarise what they said back to them to show you understand.

A couple days later, approach them with a fix/solution.

>why do people get extremely upset and triggered when you tell them the truth about their issues and exactly how they can fix them
>the truth
>exactly
I think you're so delusional that you accuse people of your own narcissistic behavior. In fact you speaking in generics that you "fix their retarded issues" and now they "hate you for it" just screams reddit sociopathy to me. You really don't understand social context enough to not be able to understand why someone reacts negatively to something YOU said? You then redirect the blame to the person you supposedly, gave advice to but say you don't understand why they hate you.
It's like some retard saying "people hate me for no reason". Really? No reason at all? Get a clue and stop living in fantasy land
>Idk
You are a phoneposting, mentally ill faggot.

>hey op, do you mind giving us some examples?
its just boils down mainly to telling the person who is either causing damage or great harm to themselves or to others exactly why its happening, why its getting worse and exactly how to fix it.
You don't mince words or hold back. You are completely straight with them. Probably something only people like me with Aspergers do and no one else would dare tell them.
Their response is resentment, anger and even violence towards you just telling them the bold truth.
I told my older brother once exactly what was going wrong with his life and didn't fuck about.
He got extremely angry at me, taunted me, and even punched me in the face.
Not long after he did 18 months jail for trying to kill himself and harm his family.
He had extreme issues and additions to gambling, alcohols and worst of all, drugs like ice.
When he got out of jail and talked to me way later, he apologized to me.
He told me I was the only one who was realistic and I was exactly correct and he felt sad he didn't listen and got so angry at me.

My point is, people tend to not want to confront the truth of solving their issues and that there in lies their eternal struggle. When you remind them of it (no normies do this), they don't like it.
I've never understand it though.
Maybe is right. Maybe I'm just retarded I guess.

Attached: 1636222266279.jpg (736x526, 87.88K)

>Narcissist calls another a Narcissist.
Classic

>He had extreme issues and additions to gambling, alcohols and worst of all, drugs like ice
And what was the root cause of his issues in this larp?

>You don't mince words or hold back. You are completely straight with them. Probably something only people like me with Aspergers do and no one else would dare tell them.
That's a lot of minced words for someone that was supposed to give an example, meaning, a direct quote.
Fag. I explained the behavior. You just said "No you".

>Maybe I'm just retarded I guess.
honestly always ask yourself first, are you qualified to give advice to others in whatever problem they have? what are your qualifications? 99% of the time its not that others dont understand your advice or are ignorant, its because your advice is bullshit and they can tell. question yourself before you question others, i know its tempting to tell others how you think they can do better, but most people dont like to be told how to do better by someone whos obviously lacking experience. what you can do is tell of your own experience and let them judge for themselves if they can learn from that

>I explained the behavior
While displaying your Narcissism

Why not? Normiez and r9k wannabe normies are always spouting off their advice without being asked. its always the same shit too. Le diet and exercise. ROFL. So embarrassing

>"No you" again, with no example.
Whatever man. Get off your phone

exactly, you dont wanna become one of those retards, theres already more of them around than we can tolerate

>Get off your phone
K. Will that make your Narcissism *feel* better?

Because they probably didn't ask. They just wanted someone to listen to them not to tell them what to do. What they will do is up to them. Unless they specifically ask for your opinion it's rude to tell people how they should lead their lives. Also ideals, morals and what's right and wrong varies greatly from one person to another.

This.
The tl;dr is people are consistently pathetic, weak, wildly narcissistic, and insanely ego centric and ego driven.
You just flat out summarizing their problems and the immediate solutions is not what they want to hear they just want to bitch and bitch and bitch then have it be parroted back so they can rest assured you are now burdened with their shit as well making the mental load less in their eyes. After an acceptable time to show them how "hard and difficult" their problems are of thinking on it then they will deign to listen to your solution they will promptly ignore and forget.
They don't like being shown how pathetically shallow, selfish, and low on the scale their problems, and themselves, actually are or how you're just smart and competent enough to take it all I instantly and effortlessly offer a fix that works because you can't make it seem so simple while they struggled so much it's not "fair".
So they get angry. How dare you do that to them.
Tell them the solutions flat out, tell them how bitch easy the problem was to understand and solve, and tell them to quit being ungrateful cunts.
If they persist kick them squarely in the nuts and repeat everything directly into their prone ear at a volume loud enough for assured hearing damage so the tinnitus can be a constant reminder of their own shittiness biting them in the ass and to avoid that.

Because the truth fucking hurts. That's literally all there is to it. Some people are deeply suffering inside from whatever reason or whatever that bothers them but they're usually in a mental block, therefore they can't fix themselves, because in reality, most of the time they don't want to. When you tell them facts, it can really, really hurt, because they already know what you're telling them, but they can't nor do they want to accept it.

I know this because I was one of those people. I was close to failing my 2nd and 3rd grade of HS because I was lazy and didn't study and everything in the world felt pointless and like shit. Just your usual teenage angst type crap, but while my parents and brothers, etc. all scolded me, it didn't hurt me at all, I just kept playing videogames and watching anime. The thing that hurt me the most was when I made a friend from my country online at around 14 and over the years, we constantly had discussions about things and how much I hate everything, but he was never agressive towards me, more like "I understand you" but he just told me if I don't get my shit together, things are just going to get harder. My teenage retard brain realized how unfair this world is and I didn't want to work or do anything, I just wanted to live without doing anything. But at a certain point, when I was nearly about to fail my 3rd grade, I kinda snapped and realized I have to do something about my life or else I'm fucked. The things he had been saying to me for years just kind of suddenly clicked to me, because I had reached what I considered rock bottom.

I studied a lot the summer from 3rd>4th grade and I performed a lot better in 4th grade than I did all the 3 years prior. I eventually got into college, and here I am now, studying CS. I turned 20 a month ago. I guess I kinda fixed my life, somehow. I still feel like shit about the future sometimes, but now I have studying habits and something to do and I haven't fucked my life up. Yaaay.

Because they bought into the mental health depression/anxiety/ptsd meme. Instead of eating well, self improvement, and the removal of self-negotiation, they'd rather just complain.

>I was one of those people
>Was
K

Read this post
*Unoriginal comment*

Only yt people do this. Asians are pretty receptive. Blacks can be pretty confrontational if you're not close to them

>Asians are pretty receptive
no, theyre just polite and dont tell you what they really think of you if u approach them with your unasked advice, because theyre intelligent enough that they gain nothing from calling you out