>pick it up
>the little fucker does it again
>pick ut up
>he does it again
>get mad and shout at him
>he starts to cry
>every single normie goes apeshit
AAAAAAAAAA I hate normies so fucking much

Attached: FGqo-OaWYBAvqR-.jpg (976x582, 43.26K)

Be honest user, whats your diagnosis?

What are you talking about. The little shit is playing with me and I should pick the fucking hat up forever like a servant?

>What are you talking about.
I think user was suggesting you might have autism or some other mental disorder

Why??? Cause I told him to behave??

Any reasonable person would've put the hat somewhere else after the 2nd or 3rd time, you absolute spastic

I am sorry that I cant speak fucking baby

Nice user, v good point

Attached: ALKNckncsMMLO.png (512x512, 142.65K)

I would have just ignored him.
You're autistic as fuck.

>can't outsmart a baby
user..

The baby was doing something so common it is sometimes called the baby game.
Dropping something so people will retrieve it is how babies learn that they are individuals that matter.
After 8-12 drops they get bored and interact with a different adult.
You have a shorter attention span than a baby

It's how the baby learn it matters, or that other people matter?

After the second time you should have put the hat on your own head and given the baby a smug look, that's instantly what came to mind as I read your post.

That they matter. This allows them to realize other people are also real and this leads to a development of empathy.
Virtually all early statges of childhood development involve children learning that they are actually real and individual. Interacting with others is crucial to thi.
Making faces at a baby makes them smile. Babies react very positively to just being looked in the eye because natural human reaction make them feel emotions. If they smile, then you smile, they are happy because they influenced the world, etc.
Very soon when you smile, THEY smile because the world interacted with them, etc.
The baby game is a big deal because they are manipulating objects and interacting with humans, all at once. They get to use physical abilities, express control, be out of control (in this case 'the hat s over there, I can't get it'), and interact with another human to trigger emotions and put them back in control (in this case 'give them back control of the hat').
It SEEMS simple as fuck, and it can be exhausting, but they are lerning that the universe is objective, other people are real, that they are individuals, and that different humans have their own emotions.
Stunt it too much and you have the baby end up like OP

>>get mad and shout at him
Dude, you fucking rock.

Basically, OP might've stunted and/or traumatized the baby.

Lmao based, kid was a cunt and deserved it.

I don't think the consequences were this harsh.
user just made himself look like a massive autist infront of his own family.

>Lmao based
Ikr

I really wanna know what specifically did OP yell at the baby.

kids do this shit all the time
thats why i stay away from my brothers kid
i will have to deal with that stupid behaviour if i have my own kids, im not gonna waste my energy now

congrats you just taught the baby to internalize that humans hate him and he will never know why. nice trauma he'll be posting on r9k in 15 years