You did something to save western civilization today, right?

You did something to save western civilization today, right?

Attached: carl_civilization.jpg (901x901, 130.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpQIbgcUDzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody has done that in a very long time

No. I'm not so vain I think that I'm somehow the vanguard of a new renaissance. I live my life in accordance with my principles whenever possible and avoid collectivized institutions.

Attached: Woo_4.jpg (720x397, 20.34K)

>I'm not so vain I think that I'm somehow the vanguard of a new renaissance.
But have you ever considered that you could start a podcast or a youtube channel?

Which is what I and my /r9gay/ brothers are here for now.

Society can burn down for all I care
The only thing that matters is me and I refuse to accept that my life should be spent helping a society that doesnt want to be helped
This worn down crack whore of a civilization needs to die, why should I prolong it?

It's my personal belief that conventional conservatism and stoic thought is fundamentally flawed and not worth conserving or trusting, because in spite of it's existence here we are at the brink. Taking a step back comes immediately prior to taking two steps forward.
I'm decidedly more inclined towards the Tedpill.
For instance, what if the peter daszak stuff is real and the covid vaccines are really an ecoterrorist depopulation scheme?
Good.

I complained to strangers on an anime forum about issues that mostly only exist in Facebook jpgs created by extremist outsider schizophrenics.

So yeah, I'm basically the savior of the west. You're welcome.

Attached: 1643239095588.gif (329x302, 8.95K)

I don't know what saving society entails but if it means regressing the degeneracy of values morals cultural standards of the past, then I don't think Western society can be saved. but I am a vegan, because animals are the real victims here. just because you see fagots walking on the street dancing that doesn't mean there's any real physical victim behind it. maybe you can argue they are slowly destroying society like cancer, sure, but what we do to animals is far worse than cancer

Very true, imposter-kun. The future of the west is monogamous relationships between socially conservative gay men.

Everyone has and always does.

Attached: 8E81F032-BA42-4682-B249-172CDD6A4EFA.jpg (509x450, 47.23K)

western civilization is unsalvagable.
I'm moving east.

I find this cringy as shit. I hate the left but I also hate the "altright". In the end maybe I just hated everything in general.

Attached: kekistani.png (500x333, 69.55K)

western civ is a lost cause, i do want 2 fucking years of my life and whatever sanity i had before the covid cult started with their shitty larp

With the alt-right, its done entirely on the basis of owning the life or whatever. The milk drinking thing is entirely cringe. Farage sperged at having milkshake thrown at him. Maybe he didnt like milk that day?

It's just a color swap at the end of the day, it's like how the left is just about making kids pop hormone pills and hating white people. AOC is still crying about the wypipo that were at the capital on Jan 6th lol

It's corrupt and stagnant. It's got no room to grow, so it's just eating itself. The only way to save it is through controlled demolition. Like a forest fire clears away dead and rotten wood to make room for new things to grow.

Attached: 20200609193203_1.jpg (1920x1080, 260.99K)

Can't forget the deadly water bottle wreckage left that day, I don't think it even took one bonking any of those senators in the head to get this year long whinefest we've had over it. Funnier shit was the bail reform the VP pushed that got that dude in Minneapolis released so he could kill his ex girlfriend. Or was that the Virginia one? One freed a murderer who killed his ex the other was the serial rapist. Politics is just crazy desu

Niggers think they are stronger. But they cant even drink milk. Thats what it means.

This is how a man reacts to being violated.

youtube.com/watch?v=jpQIbgcUDzw

>what's that supposed to be
He maintains his composure and in doing so makes the assailant look like a twat by contrast.

I once read this in wikipedia's description of Konrad Adenauer and it about sums up what I believe to be the ideal.

>Avoiding the extreme political movements that attracted so many of his generation, Adenauer was committed to bourgeois decency, diligence, order, Christian morals and values, and was dedicated to rooting out disorder, inefficiency, irrationality and political immorality.

The problem is there is no evidence of god and this sort of lifestyle is "square". Boomers rejected it because it didn't let them fuck whoever they want and smoke cannabis, but perhaps The poor who could stand to benefit from structure in their lives view it as an assault on their social welfare. The wealthy view it as an assault on their lifestyle. If we are to salvage what is left of western civilization there needs to be an alternative to god and it needs to create a lifestyle that can compete with the raw dopamine coom of modern consumerism.

Arent you still on the FBI wanted list?

Disagree. Ive seen many charming niggas drink milk, eat cheese etc lactose intolerance is just being a fussy eater, grow up

>lactose intolerance is just being a fussy eater,
What? How do you grow up from shitting uncontrollably every time you drink milk?