Just wanted to say thank you for being here

I've always been able to find someone here to listen to me when things get bad. This is the only place I can find people to relate to though each year they grow fewer and fewer. Also you should get out of here before you start to relate to statements like the one you are reading now

Attached: 1648375940538.jpg (1024x768, 127.32K)

I already relate and I won't leave. I love this site honestly. Despite all the retards who refuse to assimilate and try to undermine what this site is all about I don't see myself being at home anywhere else.

I'm sorry for the both of us. I know it's already too late for me at least. Regardless of all the normalfags I can't imagine any other place offer the same fleeting moments of annonymous community

Attached: 1642912922347.jpg (1080x1080, 196.07K)

i love you guys
orijingha

I love you too man. Im drunk as fucking fuck right now

Attached: 1647122402561.jpg (768x960, 50.61K)

are you an alcoholic or do you only drink sometimes
just wondering

I am an alcoholic. I have to drink in order to find sleep. As soon as I get home from work I start drinking. Don't ever be like me

Attached: images_q=tbn_ANd9GcTalqhyI27XXD3wSiq7KVF97ZEmnqG8Lnd73O_GKI0FUzHoAwgqQDQg9uhPDFEG_Asj4uE&usqp=CAU.jpg (225x225, 12.83K)

have you tried to quit
>Don't ever be like me
i never had the money for drugs or alcohol

Never tried to quit. I know its killing me but the physical damage is less dangerous than what my mind will do to me if its allowed to roam free

Attached: 1630058194533.jpg (736x482, 42.52K)

why dont you get a hobby to distract yourself

Nothing brings me joy anymore. I have to force myself to do anything that I once found enjoyable, anime, videogames, reading, model making, military surplus. Its all the same as if I were just staring at my walls. All I can do is listen to music and mindlessly refresh my image boards over and over and over again. I'm already on 2 different antidepressants and I'm still a husk of a human being. I hate myself. I hate myself for persisting as a hollow

Attached: 1645719765107.jpg (1343x1989, 799.49K)

do you perhaps know why things turned out like they did

I really hate to trauma dump on you but here it goes

>never had freinds growing up
>graduate HS and enlist in military
>always like tanks, planes, uniforms
>conealed multiple physical mental and physical ailments to enlist so I could be like my Dad
>turns out I am completley incompetant
>I am a burden on my comrades
>need a baby sitter to do anything
>I am a detriment to my unit
>I cant't quit because of shame but it pains me to continue because I am obviously inferior to my comrades.
>Tried to KMS via aircraft propellar
>stuck in warehouse job because I am rightly considered untrustworthy

I hate myself so much. I have no idea why Im still here. Thins will not get better and I will only continue to degenerate

Attached: 1553121666845.jpg (439x449, 49.85K)

you seem like a cool guy
>never had freinds growing up
same here
at least you made it out of highschool, i was at the bottom of the school, literally the worst student ever, do you have any friends now?

I'm sorry to hear how things turned out for you. Did you graduate at least? GED?

I had a single friend. We used to play guitar together. Usually it was The Smiths or The Cure. Understandably we've grown apart since I've left. I worry that he feels I've betrayed him by enlisting and throwing our friendship away. In some sense I guess he is right and I feel selfish because of that. I'm 3,000 miles away from home now and I have 0 friends.

Attached: 1637269465983.png (716x1248, 771.63K)

>Did you graduate at least?
i did but im still jobless
>I'm 3,000 miles away from home now and I have 0 friends.
are you in a 1st or 2nd world country
maybe you can search for friends online

Fuck this gay earth user. Live for yourself.

Never apologize to this world for being a fuck up, its never apologized to you for making you into one.

Attached: 1646757141144.jpg (610x680, 26.4K)

I'm currently stationed in Japan. I've never been comfortable making friends online or otherwise which is why I hangout here so I can talk anonymously.

Not really sure about your personal situation but have you considered community college? Thats what most of the people I know from school did. Either community college or military and I don't reccomend the latter. Its relatively cheap and goes a long way towards future employment

Attached: 1642969119644.jpg (1270x1313, 325.77K)

>community college
im dumb as rocks and probably dont have nearly enough for it but i have a few nice friends that ive known for a long time they are normal though
>I'm currently stationed in Japan
is it nice?
>I've never been comfortable making friends online or otherwise which is why I hangout here so I can talk anonymously.
i wasnt feeling comfortable about it at first too until i met some genuienly nice people on OSRS

>what my mind will do to me if its allowed to roam free
>I have to force myself to do anything that I once found enjoyable
I dont want to come off sounding like "dude weed lmao" but this is why I smoke like a chimney whenever I have enough weed. Weed also has the added bonus effect of making me stop having dreams, and so it stops my frequent traumatic nightmares. It'll kinda fuck up your lungs but it'll give your liver a break if you can eventually switch one depressant drug for the other, though I understand that'd be easier said than done given your current setting. Hope your situation improves, and in the meantime Any Forums is here.
Well said, user.

Attached: 1395191872470.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

>i wasnt feeling comfortable about it at first too until i met some genuienly nice people on OSRS

If I didn't feel so awful being alone I might have genuninely considered a getting a schizoid diagnosis. I have nothing to offer anyone

>is it nice?
Wish I could tell you. I'm to afraid to leave my room let alone the saftey of the base.

>im dumb as rocks and probably dont have nearly enough for it but i have a few nice friends that ive known for a long time they are normal though
Give it a try. Community college isn't nearly as competitve as typical college. Its just for average people who don't want to be making minimum wage at 40