Why do attractive black women go for ugly ass white men...

Why do attractive black women go for ugly ass white men. Do they not realize how disrespectful that is to their ancestors and other black men. I guess they are ok with being bedwenches but what causes this selfdestructive and selfhating behavior? Just stop it's vile and disgusting.

Attached: 1619526289524.jpg (2120x1948, 690.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOsWbKcGf6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ugly ass
That guy mogs 90% of monkey head niggers.

watchu mean average nig is ugly

The seething makes me laugh so fucking hard.

whats chad wheelered?

are those comments people larping or real black people, because I'm laughin my ass off at that shit

What the hell I can't believe a woman would want to be with a tall muscular handsome white guy?!

Cope thread. If you are white and Gen Z you are literally automatically an incel

Yo I'm a millenial. What chance do I have? How do I get laid?

Slim. Zoomer girls don't want white men. Maybe you can marry some single mom from your generation

Sheeeeeit. I'll go with fuckin' a single mom at least.Thanks.

No black guy is complaining about this.

Black women are going they own way.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOsWbKcGf6Q

That way just happens to be white bois. Dusty niggas who chase white bunnies cant say shit anyway lmao

y pepo be steelin all ours good shit

- Black women: Manly face with bad hair.
- Mixed black women: Feminine face with beautiful hair

To me the best women are mixed black women. Black women have the best personality but they lack looks, mixed black women get both. Only problem is mixed black women are so hot they are always taken.

White guy here. They seem looksmatched to me? Am I face blind?

Mayocels can't looksmatch with anyone. It is an affront to nature for them to even exist

Who hurt you my dogg?

>more racebait
black women have 0 interest in us, you're delusional

Caveman mayocels were hurt by everyone: evolution, nature, their women

Epic seethe from this user

You know it's the truth. Shrimpdicks are dysgenic and can't win at any sport. No wonder your women want real men

Male
White
Not Virgin

Niggers are disgusting people and need to not live in the usa.
Its ok for niggers to say that they dont like their women with white men. And then they bring up disgusting points like slavery. Niggers are disgusting negative people. That twist everything around and always want violence. White men arent allowed to say that they dont like white women being with niggers or they get attacked. This country is disgusting. I dont know how bluepilled people think its nice to live in this nigger contaminated place.

But I'm not asian user