Do super attractive people really suffer or is it just a meme?

Do super attractive people really suffer or is it just a meme?

Attached: 360_F_256017063_HMvN5PptWbIZlySLcTCEslw1QKRyNLkU.jpg (360x360, 38.28K)

They suffer but it's also just a meme

You get a lot of attention when you don't want it and everyone wants to fuck you. It's weird and exhausting.
t. let myself go intentionally to make people leave me alone

They dont suffer. Maybe they have "problems" in the same way a millionaire has "problems"

Woah it sucks when that happens hahaha XDDDD

>tfw people give me too much free food
guys why is my life so difficult!!11 ugh. it's just like so le weird and exhausting >:(((

Suffering is a part of all life on this planet

>Do super attractive people really suffer or is it just a meme?
No.
When attractive people "suffer", everyone jumps to help them.
When unattractive people SUFFER, it's all "can you like... suffer in silence please?".

Lol complete bullshit. I'm a 6'3 guy and have a good looking face, been told by people my whole life I'm attractive/handsome. I've gone through really bad depression for a lot of my adult life. You can be attractive and still be very depressed and have low self-esteem.

Suffer in what regard? I've always felt there is more kindship between the super ugly and super beautiful than there is between either and the average. They're both going to be defined by others primarily by their looks.

A super beautiful women will have her life truly defined by her looks. Her success will be based on it. Likewise a super ugly woman will have her life defined by her looks, in the inverse.

It's different for guys I think.

I'm the kind of person who just wants to be left alone because I despise society and its hypocritical "rules", especially those regarding lookism.
It's annoying when all you want is beer and you can't even go to the store without some roastie or some faggot trying to fuck you.
Not to mention all the older female relatives who would find any excuse to shove their hand in my pants at family reunions.
You get hate from other guys so having friends is a chore because they're always trying to "knock you down a peg" due to their own insecurities when all you want to do is chill.

Becoming a fat alcoholic loner was the most freeing experience for me.

WOW MAN YOUR LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT. I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE GOING THROUGH THAT

actually kys faggot. you're the worst kind of normalfag there is

You know what's worse?
>Be me
>Be ugly fag who looks permanently adolescent
>Live in gay mecca
>Literally get molested by faggots on the bus, on the trains, at bars, anywhere
>Women not interested at all

At least you can retreat to the comfort of a foid, rather than saying;
>Well, would getting fucked in the ass be so bad?

Fuck you nigger you wouldn't say that if a bunch of old ladies molested you throughout your childhood into your teen years

>You get hate from other guys so having friends is a chore because they're always trying to "knock you down a peg" due to their own insecurities when all you want to do is chill.

being raped and molested would mean i'm actually desirable in some sense so yes i would. kys. get the fuck off my board.

You would kill yourself if you had my life

This. It's one of the reason gay victims of molesting are so drawn to reliving the experience with bulls.

i hope you get gunned down by a fellow incel and forced to bleed out while you're still conscious
fuck are you talking about faggot

"Not being desirable" being the main board culture didn't happen until 2016. If this is what you think of Any Forums, you are a fucking newfag, and you need to get off MY board and kill yourself.

super attractive people are a psyop

Attached: 1635719792409.jpg (714x650, 52.65K)

suffering is not a real thing in general. people just like to play the victim. how can you "suffer" while having everything you need.

Same. Im 6'5, built like a brickhouseq with a huge cock but I had le depression for five days after my gf left me :(( fortunately i found a new one soon after

Their suffering is minuscule

Faggots get molested by adult faggots. Faggots then go out and fuck a lot of older guys, always searching for that validation and appreciation their faggot molesters showed them.

Common faggot dilemma.

Many robots here can't get a gf. That's like 4th place in the hierarchy of needs.