I've been drinking a lot more lately. I can't really see an issue with it right now...

I've been drinking a lot more lately. I can't really see an issue with it right now, but I know it'll fuck me over long term. Still, right now everything is warm and comfy. Who else can relate?

Attached: bugsbunny.jpg (400x430, 30.11K)

>haven't posted on Any Forums in like 12 years
>nobody replies to 1st thread back

Aw come on!

Im trying to quit it because I think I can slowly feel my organs giving up. My hangovers have been getting horrible, Im talking: Trouble breathing (shortness of breath, sleep apnea), hearth palpations and irregular hearth beat, cold sweating on the whole body, trembling hands, extreme confusion and barely able to form coherent sentences, numbness and tingling in the hand, face and feet, constipation and not being able to shit or piss properly and extreme anxiety.
This all occurs the day after I stop my binge drinking and usually goes away after a day or two. When I was 18 all I got was a headache as a hangover but now Im 22 and I literally feel like Im dying

>22
Shit user slow down start drinking beers, you will get fat but it isnt as taxing on you.

Hmmm, okay, we gotta figure out a thing better than drinking. What about smoking weed? I know it's gay af but it's not as bad on the body and still gives us a cool escape from reality.

I go through cycles of doing this until my health worsens, then I quit and have a good phase, then I have a shit day and repeat the drinking cycle until I get pains again.
I got kidney problems (nothing too serious) while at college which was a blessing in a way. At that point I was drinking 10 pints every day, now I am forced to only have 5 pints a week or I get crippling pains.
If it wasn't for the fear of organ failure I would never have had the willpower to quit so I don't judge alcoholics

Beers are the main thing that Ive been drinking the past couple weeks and the occasional Champagner bottle Lol. Its a bit concerning to me that after two days of drinking (only) beers (although Im talking every hour straight for 48 hours) I already get so bad symptoms. I have no self control and I know that I cant just stop at 5 beers. Thats why its either all or nothing for me and Im trying to go to rehab to quit it completely for at least one year until my body healed itself

I replaced it with weed which is better in every way. I know some people get anxiety from it and I hate the dudeweed stoners who make it there entire personality, but for me weed is a NEETs best friend. Like having a warm hug and everything becomes novel and fun again like videogames and going on walks.

Sheeeit, organ failure can happen that quickly? Thought it only affected oldfags, like 45+. Okay, damn.

I was a big weed smoker but I had to stop consuming it about 2 years ago because it started amplifying my paranoid thoughts and psychosis. I would start to think weird shit like my friends were plotting to kill me or that Im about to piss my pants and whatnot lol

Weed gives me crazy anxiety but I have a feeling I can probably overcome that. Just gotta get into a good state of mind.

I get it bro ive been binge drinking for the past two weeks and I feel the life drained out of me.

yeah that was my mindset. I was 22, went running and played football every day, 3 years of binge drinking and boom, serious issues. It's just roulette with your genetics to an extent, but it was a huge wake up call for me.
And drinking in general gets more grim as you get older, I get 2 day hangovers and can't eat solid food if I get fully trashed now.

okay, damn, better work out my anxiety issues and switch to weed now. unless there's another drug I'm forgetting.

if you abuse your organs, they will fail

how do I let my organs know it's tough love, and not abuse?

just don't smoke joints, obviously smoking anything isn't good for you but smoking straight weed out of a bong is 100x easier on your lungs and not filled with carcinogens. And you won't get addicted to nicotine. I like microdosing weed, if I just have a small bowl I can get chores done and not feel like a dementia patient but I don't have this overbearing sense of 'I'm wasting my time, I'm a loser' or negative invasive thoughts all day.
When I drink I find that I feel amazing for a few hours and then the next day I feel like crying for no reason and just extremely low unless I drink more, which is what starts the 'bad phase' I mentioned.

Nice, practical advice. Because I'm always smokin' joints and then I get anxious af. Will just stick to bongs now. Thank you.

Yeah I'm drunk af right now and tomorrow's gonna suck. Especially coz I have work.

Thank you for this advice user, very helpful for my existence in this crazy universe.

also hangovers make having a job hell whereas if you smoke you feel normal the next day, well-rested in fact. I could function as an alcoholic student (although in hindsight going to lectures stinking of beer and being vacant wasn't cool, just vaguely pathetic) but working as an alcoholic... not going to happen

Yeah tomorrow's gonna fuckin' suck. FUCK. lol.

Just gotta remind myself not to take it all so seriously.

Lol it's so fuckin' fucked how I'm supposed to be this amazing IT genius at my job and yet I'm so wasted right now and have no idea what the fuck I would be able to do at work... if I was at work righ tnow. Fuck I'm wasted.