Mocked over my taste in music

>Mocked over my taste in music
>Mocked over spending so much time playing vidya
>Sometime I became so depressed to even play vidya, same motherfuckers who mocked me before mocked me again telling me I'm not loyal to my hobbies and I'm just a fake poser, not "a real gamer" like them.
>Mocked over my interest in mass killers
>Mocked over going for a long walks alone
>Mocked over the way I dress
>Mocked over the way I look
>Mocked over my lifestyle in general
>Mocked over my religious and political beliefs
>Mocked over my future plans
>Basically mocked over everything my whole life
>After I became a self-isolating loner, people started talking shit behind my back and take any opportunity to shove their nasty cocks in my life.

Well people, how about you mind your own fucking business?

Attached: 800.jpg (500x475, 57.42K)

Show them that there are consequences for mocking you

Pls dont go apeshit

>Pls don't go apeshit
I won't brother although the fantasies won't leave my head.
That's the most thing I take pride in, no matter what I'll never harm anyone.

Learn to not give shit.
Alternatively learn chaos magic and put curses on them.

Normalfags are animals, they love to attack weak.

Who did this? You are either a paranoid schizophrenic or you have obsessive orbiters.

Yeah I get that, I had a similar circle of friends like this. Now I have no one, but I enjoy that. Normies are fucking stupid.

>normalfags
Eh desu humans are animals, so picking on weak is kind of a human trait. Awful and should be not be accepted, but that's the truth

you're probably just an annoying person and that's their way of "punishing" you.

by the way if you can't find a community around your hobbies, then you don't have hobbies you are just a sociopath.

Are we born into this world just so we can be denied self-actualization? I hate it when people tell me to be more 'mature' or 'responsible' for wanting to simply express myself, for example wearing my hair long. I had to cut it for reasons and I was told that I was so responsible for doing that, fuck you cunts. I honestly can't fathom what is the point of life if you can not have the freedom to be one's own self. I would have preferred to never been born.

Hopefully in the future people can be more tolerant I just live in the type of family that still believes that the way to get a job is with a strong handshake. If I get my own place before twink death I'd like to learn makeup and wear Japanese Ouji fashion.

Attached: OujiLolitaCouple.png (335x500, 283.86K)

Do your thing, find people online or offline who share some of your interests if you feel like it, spend some time with them occasionally if you feel like it, but overall don't give a shit about what others think unless your hurt people, which you shouldn't

>brainwashed by japanese alt culture
many such cases. just move at this point, you will always be miserable otherwise.

Also being around other people means you and they adapt a little to fit each other. If you just want to do things exactly your own way then you'll have trouble finding friends. Maybe it's like the other user said that they're just pushing your buttons

Nope I got into the idea because I really like European culture. I watched a bunch of videos about Louis XIV and European art. Japanese alt fashion is just a living breathing culture of aristocratic European clothing. It is not my fault most westerners wear an ill fitting dress shirt and call it a day.

Attached: LolitaBlue.jpg (675x1000, 118.99K)

Never tell anyone the truth about what you genuinely enjoy or believe always maintain a facade of irony and indifference

Attached: 8B809846-ABF4-49DA-A7F7-A96FC2628BD2.jpg (640x853, 106.56K)

That's my current way
I learnt it the hard way

>self-actualization
Well as soon as zoomers realize that the whole fucking world isn't about self-actualization I'm sure everyone will be fine. That's not to say you shouldn't be able to express yourself, but people nowadays seem to go trans or NEET or whatever the fuck and blame it on the cruel world that people find them odd for being atypical. Be atypical all the way you want, but adapt to the fact that not everyone is like you. I won't mind you for being different, but I won't celebrate you either. And if I should hire you, try to at least look like you can adapt to a workplace with other human beings.

Well of course I'm going to try to fit in when nessesary but I remember wearing a jabot because I thought it looked pretty and I was told by my folks that I wouldn't be able to get a job wearing that.
OF COURSE YOU FUCKING MORONS IM WEARING IT IN MY FREE TIME NOT A JOB!!!!
Why is the Demiurge so cruel? ;-;

Attached: Alakarga Yayınları on Twitter.jpg (500x741, 111.01K)

Normalfags are not humans, they like wolves wearing sheep skin.

funny how n*rmies are always more concerned with what we might do than what is being done to us