I cant stop thinking about my boyfriends past sexual history its making me nauseous

i cant stop thinking about my boyfriends past sexual history its making me nauseous

Attached: 1574125985385.jpg (1025x2048, 148.25K)

time to break up with him and get with a nice virgin man like myself fembot, better get to it asap you don't wanna be mid 30s wondering where all the good men (me) have gone do you?

lol do drugs

your boyfriend was likely only fucking his hand before you came along dude

>I'm a nice man hehe
nice try,queer,no nice person would browse Any Forums,also you sound like a simp

why that will just make me sad and sick

how about i lick ur turdcutter bitch what then you wanna humiliate me u couldnt let me down gently do u know how easily i could crush your foid windpipe?

>fembot comes here to complain to a bunch of virgins about her sexhaver bf
>literally wagging it in our faces that you're fucking a guy with more experience than us and expecting us to empathize
I hope you get pinned by a falling tree in the woods and no one comes to save you and your body gets picked apart by scavengers.

If it bothers you, why don't you tell him and/or talk about it? Or hell, leave him and find someone who doesn't have such an extensive sexual history

Attached: 98hf4387hg544h785ghw.jpg (474x534, 21.17K)

we haven't had sex yet
his sexual history isnt that extensive because he is a virgin but he has talked to a few girls in the past about sex and that really gets to my head

>his sexual history isnt that extensive because he is a virgin but he has talked to a few girls in the past about sex and that really gets to my head
No disrespect, but that is the wildest thing to be upset over. I've gone as far as fingering a girl and no one I've been with has ever been bothered by it, let alone just talking of sex

Attached: 5437f7dfc90a3a763f919b779545fd9c.jpg (981x825, 100.76K)

i want my husband to be pure whats so wrong about that??? fuck you

>i want my husband to be pure
You really do belong here

Attached: 3ec2fd0d429385f92007a5d0424e62ce.jpg (618x734, 40.77K)

i bet you're a slut bitch

Bitch ur outright psychotic.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE ME PSYCHOTIC YOU IDIOT EXPLAIN THAT TO ME

Actual control freak
I pity ur bf

ur a cunt how am i a control freak for wanting something so simple? explain please explain

Can't help that I like to enjoy life

Attached: 23b01c1e3037bd2e5edf222232869b7c.jpg (467x433, 29.79K)

i hope you get a std you nasty bitch >:(

I am going to now rape your boyfriend and make you watch you fucking cuck

I'll just give it to you too. I'm pretty convincing.
Quads of BTFO

Attached: 58a66c8bfaf6dc3aa70ce9bd66f66419.jpg (900x900, 61.25K)

no you get high and enjoy the great feeling

Cuckqueen sisters?

fuck you l hate you

low effort bait kill yourself nigger faggot

>My bf is a virgin.
>It makes me nauseous.
We know.