Zoomers learning Any Forums terms marked the downfall of our society

Zoomers learning Any Forums terms marked the downfall of our society

Attached: wojak.png (225x225, 3.52K)

IMO it was inevitable that most dumb zoomers appropriated the Any Forums culture because they wanted to be "different"
That being said I'm a zoomer but I came here legally

Attached: tilXFRh.jpg (384x384, 22.05K)

The moment I heard someone speak Any Forums lingo out loud randomly in public I cringed so hard I actually coughed up my drink

Based! Based! We finna check them digits haha XDDD

Not really it was the election that killed Any Forums.

Anyone else cringe when retards use meme words IRL? FUCK

Yes. I only use meme words on the internet.

2007 killed Any Forums, anyone that came here after 2007 is a newfag (yes im a newfag too)

I'm 24, I tried to talk to my ex girl friend when I was visiting my home town and I said "Based" she goes "What's that?" I say, "You know, based, the opposite of cringe". Girl still talks to me if I ever bother to text her.

I love when people make me cringe about myself or about others. That's at least some sort of feeling. Decades of excessive computer and internet consumption made me hollow and emotionless.

Nooo being cringe isn't good it hurts. I'm so cringe it literally eats me from the inside.

Kek I'm also at this stage. Sometimes I type intentionally extremely cringey shit just to try and feel something.

This. I heard some autist unironically referring to himself as "based" and I had to fucking leave because I was cringing so hard.

feels like brave new world and anons either went bernard or john

Attached: cap reddit ck memes immigrant steal.png (748x123, 14.39K)

>2007 killed Any Forums, anyone that came here after 2007 is a newfag (yes im a newfag too)
You are retarded? What happened in 2007? Basically nothing.
Project chanology is what set Any Forums down the path of destruction, that is when normalfags found out about it, it did not even really go to shit until 2015 when the election campaigns started.

fr bruh im finna busss lmaoo no cap tho

Attached: Zoomies.png (770x700, 17.57K)

Gamergate was the beginning of the end but the 2016 election really was a disaster for this website. Shouldnt have allowed phone posting either.

I came here 2 years before scientlology from cokemusic

If you were born a zoomer you would act like a zoomer. In reality you're just mad that your days are gone. The majority of zoomers don't like their culture anyway, humans aren't that different.

it was the agencies analyzing this place like it was serious business when they didn't understand how it worked

>I came here 2 years before scientlology from cokemusic
Ok