What is the best way to break the heart of my partner

what is the best way to break the heart of my partner
im so jealous of them i just want to see them suffer

Attached: 8727372828335278288281.png (722x964, 131.99K)

It wont bring anything of value to you to see them suffer.

pleasure is valuable

i don't know about that.. id definitely get off on it for quite some time

Well then explain your situation in detail and i'll say whats the best thing to do.

they will get over you very fast if you do this. been on the other end of it and I enjoy laughing at them fail at everything

i cant or else ill probably be recognized
i dont really care how quick they get over me, i just want to ruin their life

>i cant or else ill probably be recognized

Stop being a pussy, i don't care who you are. Just spill the beans or no advice.

well in that case you'd probably need some insane life ruining dirt on them? but if they have any on you you will also be screwed.

i have lots of dirt on them and they have lots on me too but i don't care if my nudes get leaked or whatever

sorry if this sounds rude but...how old are you?

i am 20, why ask?

Why do you wanna do that? Are you a guy or girl

just wondering, nudes spread could really mess things up for you down the line. is this person worth that? like five years from now or something do you think you would even care about that person.

im a girl but why does that matter???

im planning on killing myself soon so it doesn't matter anyway

What does your name start with and how did you meet them

Subtle putdowns. Come off friendly and endearing but start making comments like
>Your mom must've made a great christmas dinner haha looks like you put on a little weight!
Make her laugh and say something like
>Hold on, can you smile again? Are you brushing your teeth every day? Do you want me to buy you a new toothbrush?
It's easy to sniff out insecurity once you've done a handful of these something as simple as sighing and looking disinterested is going to be enough to hurt her.
If you want to keep pushing it maybe download tinder and when you're laying in bed with her start asking her which girls she thinks are cute? Make little comments here too about how they have better features than her, maybe not blatant sexual features that could be enough to get dumped. Oh but this makes me think of another one

Find ways to tell her indirectly that the features you like in women aren't things she has.
>Race
>Tit size (big, flat, etc)
>Height
>Eye color
There's lots, the last one is good for testing her to see if it works, if she gets contacts that match your preferred color you know you're getting in her head. There's lots of ways to be creative about it I just wanted to give you a few ideas try to be imaginative with it, keep it fun!

Attached: 1595395479382.png (1128x1002, 105.4K)

uhh im not going to answer that sorry

I feel like i know you but cant be certain

you most likely don't know me

Someone posted hi A but deleted it. Does your name start with A?

yes it's angus :(

no that's not me
that's not me.

More like anus

What state are you from then