Why is my boyfriend so controlling over me?

why is my boyfriend so controlling over me?

Attached: 1569731693442.png (654x494, 353.34K)

Because you can't be assertive yourself and expect him to do everything.

because females are simple creatures very sexual and promiscuous the moment he takes his eyes off you you'll let another man lick your fertile asshole

thats not true at all. i feel like he doesn't trust me and that hurts

We don't care about your boyfriends. If you're a woman and your greasy ass i posting here atleast talk about something else than just sex. Every so called femanon on here only talks about sex and relationships.

doesn't trust your tiny brain to make good decisions.
i wouldn't either.

nonsense he knows what your gender is like no smart man will ever trust a woman you're deceitful the moment you're conceived if you weren't getting your asshole licked it'd be your feet in some dudes mouth

You women will let men get close to you so that you can monkey branch when the relationship ends, often times women will, find a man who is better than their current one so they will dump him or cheat on him, he does not want you to do that to him.

you guys are really immature
who told you all this stuff
my bf doesn't even want me to have male friends because he doesnt even trust me enough, its his problem not mine

>its his problem not mine
Yeah and when you dump him because you find someone better it is his problem and not yours, and when you cheat on him it is his problem and not yours.

what the hell makes you say i would cheat on him??? i could never do that to him! :(

>what the hell makes you say i would cheat on him?
It everyone cheats but he has a fear of that, but almost all women like 99% of women will dump a man for someone better, so he probably does not want that to happen. Men never want to just be friends they almost always like you and are waiting for an opportunity to date you/ sleep with you.

Not everyone cheats*
Basically he is just doing his due diligence to keep you

he's controlling because he is afraid of losing you
discuss your feelings together instead of whining on r9k, hope you guys can work it out

not cheating, killing or endangering yourself, or wasting money.
losing her to stupidity, fork in the outlet shit.

you're a cuck if you think your woman will cheat but she will easily mangle a car and potentially herself several times in her life even if she's intelligent for a woman, they cannot be trusted to stay alive left to their own devices for more than a day or two.

You're not loving enough for him to feel comfortable that you won't leave him for someone else. Girlfriends ought to do more than expect unconditional affection and just being there. It's harder for men to find anyone as they need to put in more work than women.

>male friends

user...

meanwhile, galaxy brain you are, you cant even string together a few sentences intelligibly

what's wrong with male friends? i used to have some but he literally made me block them

Unless they were literal faggots they wanted to fuck you and they did not care there you were in s relationship, you probably even fucked some of them in the past.

they were just discord friends

Oh so now suddenly discord users are not horny fucks?

i deliberately alter my use of punctuation and sentence structure each thread i post in, it's to make me harder to identify as a unique poster.

Just rip the band-aid, save him and yourself the trouble, and dump him if it's such an issue. Maybe then you can unblock your male friends and be promiscuous without feeling some remorse cause of a relationship.
>they were just discord friends
Ohohohoho.

we never did anything sexual and never wanted to meet though
my bf saw that we made jokes about sex to each other and he got jealous since he is such an insecure prick and he made me block them :(

discord or not they still wanted to drink your piss like it was water and eat your shit with a spoon and sniff your socks while they beat off thats just how us guys are

>we never did anything sexual and never wanted to meet though
>my bf saw that we made jokes about sex to each other and he got jealous
And now it comes out

discord friends who want to fuck you
are you being retarded on purpose

i wish my bf was more controlling over me
unfortunately i dress modestly, never say anything out of line and tell him everyday i wanna marry him and have his babies
sometimes i think about dressing more whorish just so he can tell me to stop and i'd do so under his command, but my heart aches thinking about hurting him or having him perceive me as a whore

they were literally just jokes you dum dum
and they were made in just the first week of our relationship and at that point it wasnt even a relationship yet we were just talking..

Just break up with him Jesus Christ, if you're actually a female and are not larping cause you're bored

they never wanted to fuck me.
why?? i said before i do not want to break up with him or cheat on him i love him

>they were literally just jokes you dum dum
just admit dat u a hoe already

I agree with this guy your bf deserves better.

ur so ridiculous its making me laugh
i treat him very well, he deserves me

>i do not want to break up
>bf is doing something that most would perceive as bad in the relationship
Oh so you like conflict cause it makes what's otherwise a boring relationship more interesting. You're not gonna be able to talk to him out of it that's for sure.

and he's a schizo, that would explain the incoherent rambling wouldnt it

if you're not larping, what's so hard about simply not talking to a bunch of random men on the internet or irl who obviously are desperate to escalate the relationship with you and being faithful to your bf? why can't you just be happy with your boyfriend or make female friends? i know the answer, i just want to see what you say.

my posts are perfectly legible, the problems on your end.