SzPD Diagnosis Thread

Do YOU have Schizoid Personality Disorder? Check picrel and report back on how much it matches you.

Attached: 1638165041627.png (1267x1266, 136.22K)

I spend half a year trying to get a diagnosis and they just said I share symptoms with Schizoid Personality Disorder and Autism.
What a waste of time

Pic related is me, but I just have schizophrenia, not schizoid personality disorder.

That image perfectly describes me but I've never been diagnosed as a schizoid and I doubt I am one, I'm just broken from years of self-abuse.

It's a strange thing for me. I match up with a lot of those descriptions yet I am content rather than empty. Funny enough, I don't think I was truly content until I finally decided to become a recluse. It felt as though I was finally in my element. This is the way I am meant to be and I am glad I figured that out early in my life.

Spoiler: like a third of the world's population would say "that's so me!" to that image.

spoiler: you're a faggot

Yet that will change nothing about the fact that you're not the special mysterious "outsider of life" you think you are. How does that make you feel?

wowzers! that is literally me! i will show this my girlfriend

If a third of the world's population can identify with that image then there is something deeply wrong with this world.

>power fantasies varying from heroism to genocide
haha, me to the letter!

Attached: 1645107547767.jpg (600x387, 21.23K)

90% of it is deeply me and my inner psyche but I am deathly afraid to go to some doctor and have to even try and explain all of this shit and my way of thinking

It just wouldn't feel right. I'd rather sit here not knowing if I truly have a "disorder" than actually going through and being diagnosed with some shit and written down as XYZ put on plans, studied, etc.

Attached: 1647039515960.png (637x360, 267K)

Like 60% of it matches but I'm pretty sure the detachment and isolation has developed as a response to the failure to integrate into social life, I don't think I have SPD.
So probably just regular autism in my case not SPD.

Attached: 73e.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

I want to express myself but people keep giving me shit for it when I do so I never bother

>you're not the special mysterious "outsider of life" you think you are.
Don't care.
I don't want to be this way.
I don't think it's cool.
You think it's cool being a faggot though.

Yes, I do. But there's no treatment. so what am I to do about it? Nothing.

Attached: You_4_you.jpg (695x521, 160.75K)

Rings true, but I have schizoaffective disorder.

Or another one
>they find an interest
>only spend a little time with it
>eventually burns out and back to anhedonia

hey! I literally did that 3 days ago. I worked through 4 chapters of a math textbook, got bored, and quit.

That image perfectly describe myself i don't even know what should i do i am a pajeet and my parents don't even know what a schizo is

Attached: 1646603898356.jpg (460x428, 17.03K)

The only two things that partially apply to me are the social mask and to a lesser degree stranger to my own family.
I see my parents around once a week and have a good relationship with them, but I still feel kind of like distanced to a degree. I'm not really a "family person".
And I think nearly everybody has a "social mask" to a degree, except people with absolutely no filter at all.

Attached: 1646973166812.gif (320x263, 2M)